Tripura Birth Certificate Form PDF Download | Tripura Birth Certificate Application Form | Apply for Tripura Birth Certificate
A birth certificate is a government document. Which certifies the time and date of birth of a person. Registering the birth of a child is the first obligation of any parent. A birth certificate can be applied within 21 days of the child’s birth. For registration of births in Tripura, the department concerned is the District Magistrate and Block Development Office, or Revenue Department, and Agartala Municipality / Nagar Panchayat. the birth certificate is a very important document. Which is used for the benefit of various types of government services. Today we are providing you information about the application for the Tripura Birth Certificate.
Here we provide you the direct link to the Tripura Birth Certificate PDF Form. The application form for the birth certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below
Table of Contents
Application PDF Form Download Birth Certificate Tripura
|Article||Tripura Birth Certificate|
|Department||HEALTH & FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Tripura Birth Certificate
Through birth certificates, it is helpful for the child to recognize, protect and obtain basic rights or services in times to come. This is an important document. Which every citizen of the country should have. For all information on the Tripura birth certificate application, you should read this article carefully till the end.
Documents Required For Birth Certificate
For birth certificate application, attach the following required documents with the application form –
- Proof of the citizenship of either of the parents
- Marriage and birth certificate of the parents
- Certificate of Pradhan
- Certificate of the concerned medical authority
- Proof of identity ( Aadhar card, voter id card)
- Residence certificate
Apply for Tripura Birth Certificate
- If you want to apply for a Tripura birth certificate, you must first get its application form.
- To download the form, click on the link below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you will have to submit the completed application form to your nearest Revenue or Block Development Office.
- After this, your certificate will be issued by the concerned authorities after checking your application.