Odisha Possession Certificate Application Form Download | Odisha Possession Certificate PDF Form | Odisha Possession Certificate PDF Form
The Possession Certificate of Odisha is an important document related to property. It is mandatory for any type of property to have a possession certificate for legal possession. Therefore it is used to claim someone’s right over a particular land/property. The Odisha Possession Certificate is used for obtaining a subsidy given by the government and for home loan applications. A certificate of possession is issued by the Department of Industries in the state of Odisha. For the certificate of possession, the applicant has to go to the concerned Divisional Chief Officer.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of Odisha possession Certificate. The application for possession certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Table of Contents
Odisha Possession Certificate Application PDF Form Download
|Possession Certificate PDF Form
|Form PDF Download
Odisha Possession Certificate
The Odisha Possession Certificate is an important property-related document that is kept by the owner of each property. Through this certificate, the owner can state that the legal possession of the property is valid. The possession Certificate contains the details of the date of occupation of the property, hence it is used to claim someone’s right over a particular land/property. Here we will tell you the complete information about the Possession Certificate application. Along with this, you will also provide a link to download the Odisha Possession Certificate form.
Documents Required For Possession Certificate
To apply for obtaining Odisha Possession Certificate, attach the following documents with the application form :
- Ration CARD
- income certificate
- Passport size photo
- Property documents
Procedure to apply for Odisha Possession Certificate
If you want to apply for Odisha Possession Certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to get its application form. To download the form, click on the link given below.
- After downloading the form from here, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach the required document form sought.
- After all the procedures are done, you have to submit the filled application form to the office of the concerned department.
- After submission of the form, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities.
- Your Odisha Possession Certificate will be issued only after all the information given by you in the investigation is found to be correct.
Check the status of the Odisha Possession Certificate application
If you want to check the status of the Odisha Possession Certificate application. So for this, you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Odisha e district.
- Here you have to click on “Application Status” in the section of “Quick Links” on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Where you own
- Application Reference No. Thunder will have to be clicked on “Search”.
- After this, the complete information about your application will open in front of you.