Punjab Death Certificate Form PDF Download | पंजाब मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म पीडीएफ डाउनलोड | Death Certificate Form Punjab | Punjab death certificate pdf | Punjab Death Certificate | पंजाब मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन करें
A Death Certificate is a document issued by the Government to the nearest relatives of the deceased, stating the date, fact, and cause of death. It is essential to register death to prove the time and date of death, to establish the fact of death for relieving the individual from social, legal, and official obligations, to enable settlement of property inheritance, and to authorize the family to collect insurance and other benefits.
Table of Contents
पंजाब मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र रजिस्ट्रेशन फॉर्म पीडीएफ डाउनलोड
|Punjab Death Certificate Registration Form PDF Download –|
|Article||Death Certificate PDF Form|
|Department||Rural Development & Panchayati Raj Department|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Death Certificate Punjab PDF||Download Here|
A death can be reported and registered by the head of the family, in case it occurs in a house; by the medical in-charge if it occurs in a hospital; by the jail in-charge if it occurs in jail; and by the headman of the village or the in-charge of the local police station in case the body is found deserted in that area. To apply for a Death Certificate, you must first register for the death. The death has to be registered with the concerned local authorities within 21 days of its occurrence, by filling up the form prescribed by the Registrar. A death certificate is then issued after proper verification. If a death is not registered within 21 days of its occurrence, permission from the Registrar/Area Magistrate, along with the fee prescribed in case of late registration, is required. The application form in which you are required to apply is usually available with the area’s local body authorities, or with the Registrar who maintains the Register of Deaths. You might also need to submit proof of birth of the deceased, an affidavit specifying the date and time of death, a copy of the ration card, and the required fee in the form of court fee stamps.
Purpose of Punjab death certificate
The death of a person must be recorded immediately upon the occurrence of the incident in order to prevent public scams in order to gain public benefit and to vote in the election. A death certificate is mandatory proof to legally ascertain the fact of death and free the deceased from social, legal, and official obligations. In addition, it enables the nearest family member of the deceased person to claim insurance, pension, and other benefits. In addition, a widow or widower is required to produce the death certificate of the former partner for future marriages.
Documents Required For Punjab Death Certificate Punjab
For the application for a death certificate in Punjab, attach the following required documents along with the application form-
- Details of death declaration given by the hospital or nursing home.
- Post mortem report (if applicable).
- Permission for delayed death registration.
- Aadhar Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Residence certificate
- Age proof of the deceased – Birth certificate or SSLC certificate
- An affidavit stating the date and time of death
- Address Proof of deceased (Voter ID card, electricity, gas, water, telephone bill passport, valid ration
- card or Aadhaar card, Name of the deceased.
Apply for Punjab death certificate
- If you want to apply for a Punjab death certificate, then for this you must first download its application form.
- To download the form, you must first go to its official website.
- Here you have to click on Forms under SERVICES on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Death Certificate” in the column of Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- After this, the PDF form will open in front of you. You can also download this form from here.
Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- fter you download the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach all the required documents required along with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completed form to your nearest Department of Health and Family Welfare office.
- After this, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities. Only then your certificate will be issued