Check Out PM Udyami Bharat Programme Application Procedure, Feature, Benefits & Motive and Also Find Udyami Bharat 2022 All Details
A very special event will be held by the Prime Minister of India in order to help all of the candidates who are taking into account marginal and small businesses in India. A lot of additions to the existing schemes will be presented by the Prime Minister and a very latest scheme will be launched by the Prime Minister which is known as the raising and accelerating MSME performance scheme 2022. You can check out the details related to the Udyami Bharat programme 2022 from the article provided below and we will also share with you all the details, features and benefits which will be provided to the residents of India through this scheme.
Table of Contents
PM Udyami Bharat
The Prime Minister of India has made a decision to participate in the Udyami Bharat program. The event will take place at Vigyan Bhavan in New Delhi today and during the event, the Prime Minister will launch the Raising And Accelerating MSME Performance Scheme, Capacity Building Of First Time MSME Exporters scheme and also he will add new features to the Prime Minister’s Employment Generation program. The Prime Minister will also digitally transfer the assistance to the beneficiaries of the Employment generation program for the years 2022 and 2023. He will also announce the results of MSME Idea Hackathon, 2022; distribute National MSME Awards, 2022; and issue Digital Equity Certificates to 75 MSMEs in Self Reliant India (SRI) Fund.
Objective Of Udyami Bharat Scheme
The main objective of this scheme is to reflect the continuous commitment of the Government from day one to employment and the empowerment of the marginal and small businesses in India. The government has also launched several initiatives from time to time like Mudra Yojana and the credit line guarantee scheme in order to generate surplus money for the marginal and small sector so that the crores of middle-class families in the country can benefit. 6000 crores Rupees will be sanctioned for the Raising And Accelerating MSME performance scheme. This scheme will be implemented in order to scale the capacity of marginal and small businesses in the states and also enhance the existing MSME scheme. It will also compliment the Bharat abhiyan by fostering innovation and encouraging the ideas of new businesses.
Benefits Of The Udyami Bharat
There are a lot of different schemes which will be implemented by the Prime Minister under the Udyami Bharat Yojana. This program will also add new features to the Employment generation program with an increase in the maximum project cost to Rupees 50 lakh from Rs 25 lakh for the manufacturing sector and Rs 20 lakh from Rupees 10 lakh in the service sector. There will be also the inclusion of the applicants from expressional districts and transgenders in the special category applicant so that they can avail higher subsidies. Hand holding support is also provided to the entrepreneurs through the engagement of Banking, technical and marketing experts. The Prime Minister will also announce the result of the MSME Idea hackathon which was launched in the month of March in order to promote the creativity of individuals. The selected candidate will be provided Rupees 1500000 for the approved idea.
Features Of Udyami Bharat Programme
The following things will be discussed in the Udyami Bharat program 2022 by the Prime Minister of India:-
- ‘Raising and Accelerating MSME Performance’ (RAMP) scheme with an outlay of around Rs 6000 crore, aims to scale up the implementation capacity and coverage of MSMEs in the States, with impact enhancement of existing MSME schemes. It will complement the Aatmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan by fostering innovation, encouraging ideation, incubating new business and entrepreneurship by developing quality standards, improving practices and processes, enhancing market access, deploying technological tools and Industry 4.0 to make MSMEs competitive and self-reliant.
- ‘Capacity Building of First-Time MSME Exporters’ (CBFTE) scheme aims to encourage MSMEs to offer products and services of international standards for the global market. This will enhance the participation of Indian MSMEs in the global value chain and help them realise their export potential.
- New features of the ‘Prime Minister’s Employment Generation Programme’ (PMEGP) include an increase in the maximum project cost to Rs 50 lakhs (from Rs 25 lakhs) for the manufacturing sector and Rs 20 lakhs (from Rs 10 lakhs) in the service sector and inclusion of applicants from Aspirational districts & Transgenders in the Special Category applicants for availing higher subsidies. Also, handholding support is being provided to applicants/entrepreneurs through the engagement of banking, technical & marketing experts.
- MSME Idea Hackathon, 2022 was aimed at promoting and supporting the untapped creativity of individuals, promoting the adoption of the latest technologies and innovation among MSMEs. The selected incubate ideas will be provided funding support of up to Rs. 15 lakhs per approved idea.
- National MSME Awards 2022 is a recognition of the contributions of MSMEs, States/UTs, Aspirational Districts and Banks for their outstanding performance in the growth and development of India’s dynamic MSME sector.
The candidates can now apply for the Raising And Accelerating MSME performance scheme 2022 after all of the details related to this scheme are presented by the prime minister in the Udyami Bharat program 2022. If you are a small and marginal businessman or an entrepreneur who is looking forward to being a part of the business dynamics in the country, you can apply for this prestigious scheme. You can fill out the application form or you can wait for the official notification to be launched by the Indian government to apply for this scheme. You can check out more specifications related to the scheme in the Udyami Bharat program which will be taking place today.