Form 1 Self Declaration Punjab: Form 1 Self Declaration is a very important document as it is Required to upload Form 1 Self Declaration when applying to learning Licence or Driving Licence. self-declaration form for Punjab State You Can Easy download or Fill online Form 1 Self Declaration. form 1 is a self-declaration form so that the applicant must fill in all information her or himself With the signature of the application that means all information is correct so we can mention above information is right or correct before applying for a learning license. So in today’s post, I will teach you how to download form 1 self-declaration for Punjab State.
Do you know what age Form 1 Self Declaration?
Any Non-transport vehicle / non-commercial vehicle license is required to be declared by the applicant under 40 years of age Must be Uploaded Form 1 Self Declaration on parivahan.
what is form 1 self declaration for a Learning licence?
Form 1 Self Declaration is a Very Importance Document Before You applying to learning licence. Form 1 self declaration form can be given permission with Signature all information we are declared is correct.
Is it necessary to upload Form 1 Self Declaration and bring it with you to the RTO office?
Yes, those applying for Applicant learning licence or driving licence must take along Form 1 self-declaration and Form 1 Self Declaration upload it sarathi Parivahan.
What is the Difference Between Form 1 and Form 1a in Sarathi Parivahan?
Whenever You Can Apply for LL for Age Between 17 To 40 Year Then You Must Upload Form 1 Self Declaration Application –cum-declaration as to the physical fitness and Form 1a Medical Certificate Must be Upload Whenever your Age More than 40 Year Then Form 1a Medical Certificate Upload
Is Form 1-A mandatory for a driving license in Punjab?
Yes, Form 1-A Mandatory When Applicant Age More than 40 Years. This type of Condition Form 1 -A Upload Mandatory for upload sarathi parivahan gov in.
There are the following Points for form 1 self Declaration in Punjab State
- Do you suffer from epilepsy, or from sudden attacks of loss of consciousness or giddiness from any cause? ANS: No
- Are you able to distinguish with each eye ( or if you have held a driving licence to drive a motor vehicle for a period of not less than five years and if you have lost, the sight of one eye after the said period of five years and if the application is for driving a light motor vehicle other than a transport vehicle fitted with an outside mirror on the steering wheel side) or with one eye, at a distance of 25 meters in good daylight (with glasses, if worn) a motor car number plate? ANS:YES
- Have you lost either hand or foot or are you suffering from any defect in movement, control or muscular power of either arm or leg? ANS: No
- Can you readily distinguish the pigmentary colours, red and green? ANS: No
- Do you suffer from night blindness? ANS: No
- Are you so deaf as to be unable to hear ( and if the application is for driving a light motor vehicle, with or without a hearing aid) the ordinary sound signal? ANS: No
- Do you suffer from any other disease or disability likely to cause your driving of a motor vehicle to be a source of danger to the public, if so, give details? ANS: No
Sarathi Parivahan Self Declaration Form 1 How to Download Step By Step?
self-declaration form 1 essay to Download in Sarthi Parivahan.Friends today we saw that Step by Step How to fill dl self-declaration form 1. self-declaration form for llr is also important for every applicant.
- Goto https://sarathi.parivahan.gov.in/sarathiservice12/stateSelection.do
- First Select Your State Then After Opening Sarathi Parivahan Page
- In the Other menu on the Right Side, the Print Application Form option will appear
- Clicking on the Download Forms menu will show different options. Click on the Print Application Form from the option
- Then Enter the Application Number and Date of Birth of the applicant
- Finally Your Form 1 Download on the Download Option.