Punjab Birth Certificate Registration form PDF Download | पंजाब जन्म प्रमाण पत्र रजिस्ट्रेशन फर्म पीडीएफ डाउनलोड | Birth Certificate Correction Form | पंजाब जन्म प्रमाण पत्र ऑनलाइन आवेदन पत्र
पंजाब जन्म प्रमाण पत्र सभी नागरिकों के लिए आवश्यक दस्तावेज है, Birth Certificate राज्य सरकार राजस्व विभाग तथा स्वास्थ्य परिवार कल्याण विभाग की और से बनाया जाता है। Punjab Janam Praman Patra कई प्रकार के सरकारी व गैर-सरकारी योजनाओं/प्रक्रियाओं को पूरा करने के लिए काम आता है। Punjab Birth Certificate में व्यक्ति के जन्म की जानकारी जैसे – माता-पिता का नाम, जन्म की तिथि व स्थान अंकित होता है। Birth & Death Registration Act.1969 के अनुसार व्यक्ति के जन्म के 21 दिन के भीतर इसका रजिस्ट्रेशन करवाना अनिवार्य है।
A Birth Certificate is the most important identity document that makes it possible for anyone in possession of it to benefit from a gamut of services offered by the Indian Government to its citizens. It becomes necessary to obtain a Birth Certificate because it serves to establish the date and fact of one’s birth for a whole range of purposes, like acquiring the right to vote, admission to schools and to the Government Service, claiming the right to marry at the legally permissible age, settlement of inheritance and property rights, and obtaining Government-issued identity documents like a driving licence or passport.
Table of Contents
पंजाब जन्म प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन फार्म पीडीएफ डाउनलोड
Punjab Birth Certificate Form PDF Download
|Article||Birth Certificate Punjab|
|Department||Health and Family Welfare|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Punjab Birth Certificate Urban||Download Here|
|Punjab Birth Certificate Rural||Download Here|
|Birth Certificate Correction Form Punjab
What is Punjab Birth Certificate?
Birth certificates are very important for citizens of every state. Every state government has started online birth certificate portals. Now you can create a birth certificate right from home through the birth certificate online portal. A birth certificate is a very important document, which is used in government work. If you have birth proof. So you can take advantage of all the government schemes and services of the Government of India, a child has been born in your home. And if you want to get her birth certificate, then you don’t have to go anywhere. You can register the child online at home. Here we will provide you all the information related to the Punjab birth certificate application. For this, you will have to read this article carefully till the end.
Documents Required For Punjab Birth Certificate
- Proof of the citizenship of either of the parents
- Marriage and birth certificate of the parents
- Certificate of Pradhan
- Certificate of the concerned medical authority
- Proof of identity(Adhar card, voter id card)
- Residence certificate
Use of Punjab Janam Praman Patra
Punjab birth certificate is used for the following tasks. like:
- To apply for a residence
- Admission to school, college
- For government schemes
- For PAN card
- For identity card
- For caste certificate
- For ration card etc.
How to apply for Punjab Birth Certificate online?
To apply for a Punjab birth certificate online, you will have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Punjab.
- After going to the Punjab e-District Online Portal, its home page will open in front of you.
- You have to click on the option of “DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE” under “ONLINE SERVICES” on the home page.
- After this, you will see two options. like –
- Issuance of Birth Certificate (Rural Areas) – for rural areas
- Issuance of Birth Certificate (Urban Areas) – for urban areas
- Here you have to choose according to your region. After this, another page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
- If you have to apply online then you have to do this for yourself.
- To register, you have to click on ‘For new user, registration click here‘.
- Then you have to submit the form by filling in the registration form. Only then can you apply for the Punjab Birth Certificate online.
Apply Punjab Birth Certificate Offline?
If you want to apply for a Punjab birth certificate offline, then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Government of Punjab. Here you have to click on the option of “Form” under “Services” on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking.
- Here you have to click on the Birth Certificate in the column of Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you. You can download this form from here.
Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- Here we are providing you the links for Birth Certificate Urban, Birth Certificate Rural, Birth Certificate Correction Form.
|Punjab Birth Certificate Form Urban||Click Here|
|Punjab Birth Certificate Form Rural||Click Here|
|Punjab Birth Certificate Correction Form||Click Here|
- From here you can download the form as per your requirement.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After this, you will have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After the completion of all the processes, you will have to submit the filled form to the office of the nearest Department of Health and Family Welfare.
- After this, your birth certificate will be issued by the concerned authorities after checking your application.