Download Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form in PDF format from the official website @socialjustice.nic.in or directly download it from the given below link for free.
The Social Justice Dept, Govt of India has started a Pre-matric Scholarship scheme 2021 for the students belonging to minority communities. The objective of this scholarship is to uplift the students of minority categories i.e Muslim, Christian, Jain, Parsi, etc. Students of class 1st to 10th can avail the benefits of this scholarship. All eligible students can fill Pre-matric Scholarship Application Form by visiting the official website. Every year the government invites online application for this scholarship.
The scholarship at the pre-secondary level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school-going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio-economic conditions of the minority communities.
Table of Contents
Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form PDF Download
|Name of Scheme||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority|
|Launched By||Central Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship to Class 1st to 10th|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to the minority category|
|Last Date to Apply||Available Now|
|Concerned Dept||Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India|
|Number of Pages||5|
|Download Application Form||Pre matric Scholarship Form PDF|
|Scholarship Guidelines PDF||Download Here|
Application Procedure for Pre-matric Scholarship for Minority
Here enter the following details in Pre Matric Scholarship Application Form:
- Applicants Details
- Address for correspondence
- State/ UT of Domicile
- Date of Birth (Please enclose certificate)
- Details of Educational Qualifications
- Details of course for which scholarship is being sought
- Details of school/institute, including residential ones
- For renewal of scholarship
- Total Annual course fee
- Details of bank account of student
- Annual Income of parents/guardian of the student
Documents enclosed with the Application
Here check the documents list that is required to attached with Pre matric Scholarship Application Form:
- Self-attested passport size photograph with signature.
- Attested copies of certificates of educational qualifications as mentioned up in para 12.
- Income Declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper for self-employed parents/ guardian or income certificate from the employer for employed parents/guardian.
- Proof of permanent residence.
- Receipt in acknowledgment of scholarship in the previous year duly countersigned by the Head of the school/institute.
- Minority Community Declaration – affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper by the student that he/she belongs to any one of the minority communities notified by Central Government.
Eligibility Criteria for Pre matric Scholarship Scheme
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students who have secured not less than 50% marks in the previous final examination.
- The annual income of their parents/ guardian from all sources does not exceed Rs 1 lakh.
- As the number of scholarships for minorities available in a year is fixed and limited it is necessary to lay down preference for selection.
- Under this scholarship, the selection weightage is to be given to poverty rather than marks.
- In the case of the renewal applications, it would be fully exhausted before the new applications are considered.
Rate of Scholarship (Amount)
Actual financial assistance will be provided for admission/tuition fee and maintenance allowance as given below subject to a maximum ceiling indicated against item concerned.
The details of the pre metric scholarship scheme amount as follows:
|Item||Rate of Scholarship|
|Rate of Scholarship Admission + Tuition Fee||Admission Fee for Class VI to X: Rs 500 per annum subject to actuals (Both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Tuition Fee for Class VI to X: Rs 350 per month subject to actuals (both Hosteller & Day Scholar)|
|Maintenance Allowance||For Class I to V*: Rs 100 per month for Day Scholar|
|For Class VI to X*: Rs 600 per month for Hosteller & Rs 100 per month for Day Scholar|
|* For 10 months in an academic year|
Terms & Conditions for Pre matric Minority Scholarship
- The scholarship will be available to the students of minority communities studying in classes 1st to 10th. The continuance of the award will be subject to securing 50% marks in the previous examination.
- Apart from scholarship, maintenance allowance will be provided to hostellers and day scholars.
- The award will be discontinued if a student fails to secure 50% marks in the annual examination except in case of unavoidable reasons to be certified by the Principal/competent authority of the school and recommended by the State Government/ Union Territory Administration.
- Pre-matric scholarship will not be given to more than two students from a family.
- Students should be regular in attendance for which the yardstick will be decided by the competent authority of the school.
- Income certificate should be on a self-certification basis by way of an affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper of self-employed parents and from the employer for employed parents/guardians.
- Course fee/ Tuition fee will be credited to the institute’s bank account. Efforts will be made for transferring it DBT through the banks.
Contact Details (Helpline)
For more details of Pre matric Scholarship Scheme 2021-22, kindly visit the official website @http://www.minorityaffairs.gov.in/SCHEMES/PERFORMANCE/Scholarship-Schemes/pre-matric-scholarship-scheme
- Helpline Number: (0120) 6619-540
- Email ID: [email protected]
- Apply Online: https://scholarships.gov.in/