Kalyana Laxmi second marriage go pdf | Kalyana Lakshmi scheme application form download pdf in Telugu | Telangana Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Form PDF 2021 | Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Registration Form
Telangana government has started the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam scheme to issue financial aid to SC/ ST/ OBC or minority class unmarried girls at the time of marriage and to prevent child marriage. By this scheme, the State Govt of Telangana wanted to show that women are not a burden to their families. Under this scheme, many benefits will be granted to distressed families and the bride who is about to get married in the state. Financial aid will be transferred to the bride or her mother’s account so that marriage can smoothly take place without any financial dispute. Application for the Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam scheme has to be made through the online process by applying on the official website i.e https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/ and filling and submitting the form.
Table of Contents
Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Application Form Download PDF
|Name of Article||Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021|
|Objective||To provides financial assistance to newlyweds bride|
|Beneficiary||Brides belonging to SC/ST/Minority families|
|PDF Form Download||Kalyana Laxmi Scheme Application Form Download PDF|
|Kalyana Laxmi First Marriage Certificate PDF||Download Here|
Components of TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021
Through the above link, you can easily download the TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme Form PDF. But let us tell you that you can apply for Kalyan Laxmi Yojana 2021 via online mode only. There is no offline mode available for this scheme. KCR government has announced that the Kalyana Laxmi scheme consists of two components. These are as follows:
- Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam: – For the Hindu brides below the poverty line.
- Shaadi Mubarak: – For the Muslim community brides with an annual Income Limit of Rs 2,00,000/-
- Incentives under the scheme: – Rs 1,00,116 were provided as financial funds by the government.
- TS Kalyan Laxmi Online Form: http://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/KalyanLakshmi.do
If you want to apply for Kalyana Laxmi’s first marriage or Kalyana Laxmi’s second marriage go pdf then you must have to fulfill the below criteria.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of the state.
- The bride must be a minimum age of 18 years or above.
- The bride’s family should belong to the BC/ SC/ ST/ EBC or Minority category.
- Income Ceiling for the scheme:
- SC Income Limit: Rs 2,00,000/-
- ST Income Limit: Rs 2,00,000/-
- BC/ EBC Income Limit: Rs 2,00,000 (Urban areas) / Rs 1,50,000 (Rural areas)
- For Minority Income Limit: Rs 2,00,000/-
To apply for the TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme, the following documents have to submit by the applicant:
- Bride’s Photo
- Aadhaar card for identification
- Birth certificate of the bride issued by the competent authority.
- Caste certificate (If applicable)
- Income certificate (It should be drawn before 6 months before marriage)
- Bank account details of the bride and bride’s mother
- Wedding Card (Optional)
- Marriage Registration Certificate
- VRO/ Panchayath Secretary Approval Certificate
How to Apply for Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme 2021?
If you want to apply for the Kalyana Laxmi love marriage scheme in Telangana state then you must follow the given below steps.
- Visit the official website at https://telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in/
- Click on the “Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam” link present on the home page.
- Fill the application form carefully with the asked details.
- Upload the necessary documents to Kalyan Lakshmi Marriage Form.
- Enter the captcha code and then click on the Submit button.
Kalyana Lakshmi Pathakam Services
Application for TS Kalyana Lakshmi Scheme for SC, ST, BC, EBC:
|Application/ Registration for Shaadi Mubarak Yojana:|
Kalyana Laxmi Helpline Number
For any questions related to the Kalyana Lakshmi scheme application form download pdf in Telugu, you can contact the authorities between the timeline of 10:30 AM to 5 PM on any working days
- For General Issues: (040) 2339-0228
- For Technical Issues: (040) 2312-0311 / 2312-0312
- Email Support: [email protected]