The advancement of IT and digitalization has been helpful to the expansion of each and every firm in the nation. In today’s world, every state government is equipped with its own IFMIS, which is used to handle all of the operations connected to the State Finance department and employee salaries. IFMIS Telangana is an online platform that residents of Telangana may use to retrieve their payslips, see information about their pensions, and have access to other information of a similar kind. In today’s essay, we will discover what this IFMIS Telangana is, as well as its aims, perks, and the papers required for registration on this site. We will also observe the usage of the IFMIS Telangana gateway.
Table of Contents
“Integrated Financial Management Information System” is what “IFMIS” stands for in its full name. It is an integrated online platform, as the name implies, that has been established with the intention of enhancing the effectiveness of the techniques and procedures of financial management used by the Telangana State Government. One of the most impressive illustrations of the use of IT-enabled services in management and administrative systems is IFMIS. In addition to this, it guarantees individualized online reporting, the protected administration of data pertaining to the state government, in-depth analyses of many aspects of state finances, and so on.
State employees in Telangana may check their installments and subtleties on the portal. Telangana employees download monthly payslips at treasury.telangana.gov.in. This item checks Telangana government salaries. The Financial Department sent and oversaw the gateway (TS Treasury). IFMIS Login offers several functions.
|Portal Name||IFMIS Telangana|
|Launched By||Telangana State Government|
|Dept. Name||Finance Department, Govt. of Telangana|
|Users||Government officials of the state|
IFMIS Telangana Objectives
The main reasons for making IFMIS Telangana were to use cutting-edge technology to improve the efficiency of state financial management services, data security, transparency, and consistency in operations. Various other services are also provided on this portal. These include an online portal, a salary management system, payslip downloading, pension data, challan input form, etc. Click to Check Rythu Bandhu Status
IFMIS Telangana Advantage
This IFMIS portal, which was launched in Telangana, has numerous benefits.
- Cloud computing is used as the platform for the IFMIS Telangana Portal, which is the biggest advantage of this portal.
- Utilize the technology known as Blockchain in order to guarantee the safety of each payment or transaction that takes place on a daily basis.
- It is a fraud-proof portal as Artificial Intelligence is connected with it.
- By logging onto this portal, users are able to see the dashboard for the whole state from inside a single application.
- It is a gateway that operates on the basis of a rigorous verification procedure. which is similar to things like OTP, Face Recognition, and Biometrics, among other things.
- In addition, the workers will get their M-payslips via the MMS platform.
- zero downtime scalability
- Using this gateway instead of the traditional technique is a more secure and reliable way in many ways. Users can do things from home rather than come to the office and in departments from one department to another.
IFMIS Telangana Eligibility
Eligibility for the IFMIS portal is as follows:
- The user must be a permanent resident of Telangana State.
- The user must be a government employee.
- You must be registered on the portal to avail the services of the portal.
IFMIS Telangana Documents
Documents needed for the IFMIS portal are only a few, such as:
- ID Proof
- Residence proof
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
IFMIS Telangana Features
Among many services, the top features provided on this portal are as follows:
- Cloud-based services
- Blockchain security
- Real-Time Payment
- Advanced mobile applications
- Data Analytics/ Financial Intelligence
IFMIS Telangana Services
- Challans Forms
- UTR Reports
- Foreign Service Registration
- Budget Volumes
- Challan Form for TSTSL
- Cyber Treasury
- Date-wise report
- Bank-wise Report
- Cyber Challan Report
- Bank wise report
IFMIS Telangana Portal Login Procedure
Follow these procedures to logon into IFMIS Telangana:
- First, visit IFMIS Telangana’s official website. The website’s homepage will then appear on your device’s screen.
- The upper left of the website’s homepage is the login form.
- A new page will open after you click on it.
- A username and password are required. When finished, click Sign in.
- After clicking the sign-in button, you’ll be logged in.
- After that, you can avail of the services of the portal.
IFMIS Telangana Payslip Download
The paystub is the document that every employee seeks the most often.
- Visit the IFMIS Telangana website first. The homepage of the website will then show on the screen of your smartphone.
- After landing on the IFMIS webpage, choose “PAYSLIP” from the menu. A new page will be displayed.
- Select the desired search method from “Employee or Account No.” on the new page.
- Enter your employee code or bank account number based on the chosen search option. Enter the captcha code, then click the Search button.
- After, click “Send OTP,” and an OTP will be issued to the registered phone number. Enter the OTP in the space provided to produce a payslip.
- Select the month and year from the drop-down menus, then click the Payslip link.
- The detailed receipt for the specified time period will appear. Check the salary information.
- To download and print the payment receipt, click the print option.
- Your payslip will be downloaded successfully.