Table of Contents
ICICI Bank Credit Card 24*7 Customer Care Number 1860 120 7777 / 1800 103 8181
ICICI Bank has a dedicated customer care department that addresses all kinds of customer issues and queries. Whether your query is to know your credit statement due date or asking about a loan product or a billing issue on your credit card, you can turn to the customer service center at the credit card toll-free number or general inquiry number to get all your queries answered.
If you have an issue with your credit card and want to contact the ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care department, you can call the ICICI Bank credit card Customer Care numbers for all queries, feedback, and complaints.
Use these numbers listed below to contact a customer care executive:
- 1860 120 7777 (all retail banking customers)
- 1800 103 8181 (wealth banking customers)
- 1800 103 8181 (private banking customers)
- 1860 120 6699 (business, corporate, and retail institutional banking customers)
- 040 71403333 (tolled number for retail banking customers)
For previously unresolved queries, not more than 3 months old, dial:
- 1800 200 3344 (this number is operational from Monday to Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. Ensure that you have the numeric digits of the Service Request Number handy before you call).
Please note that call charges may be applicable based on the existing tariff plans of your service provider.
About ICICI Credit Card Customer Care
- City-Wise Customer Care Number
- ICICI Bank Customer Support by SMS
- Amazon ICICI Credit Card Customer Care
- Email Address
- International Helpline Number
- Credit Card Enquiries
- Grievance Redressal
- ICICI Bank Customer Care for Loan
- Nodal Officer Contact Details
ICICI Bank Customer Support by SMS
ICICI bank also provides customers with the option to avail of a few basic banking services via SMS. It’s a great option, especially when you don’t have a stable internet connection.
SMS Format to 92222 08888 from your registered mobile number
Here are a few message formats along with examples:
|Required Service||Message Format||Example|
|To recharge your prepaid mobile||MTOPUP (space) 10-digit prepaid mobile number (space) Mobile operator (space) Recharge amount (space) Last 6 digits of your ICICI bank account number||MTOPUP 93322 11111 VODAFONE 200 123456|
|To recharged your DTH connection||DTH (space) 10-digit prepaid mobile number (space) DTH operator (space) Recharge amount (space) Last 6 digits of your ICICI bank account number||DTH 93322 11111 TATASKY 200 123456|
|To retrieve your MMID||MMID (space) Last 4 digits of your account number||MMID 1234|
For the following transactions, send
SMS Format to 92156 76766 from your registered mobile number
|Required Service||Message Format||Example|
|To know the balance||IBAL (space) last 6 digits of your account number||IBAL 123456|
|To know details of the last 3 transactions||ITRAN (space) last 6 digits of your account number||ITRAN 123456|
|To know the status of your cheque||ICSI (space) Cheque No. (space) last 6 digits of your account number||ICSI 0000012 123456|
|To request a new cheque book||ICBR (space) last 6 digits of your account number||ICBR 123456|
|Card balance inquiry||IBALCC (space) last 6 digits of your account number||IBALCC 123456|
|To know the accumulated reward points||IRPCC (space) last 6 digits of your account number||IRPCC 123456|
|To know the last payment||ILPCC (space) last 6 digits of your account number||ILPCC 123456|
|To know the payment due date||IPDDCC (space) last 6 digits of your account number||IPDDCC 123456|
|To know the amortization schedule||IAMT (space) 16 digits of the loan account number||IAMT 1234567890000000|
|To get a copy of the loan agreement||ILAC (space) 16 digits of the loan account number||ILAC 1234567890000000|
|To locate ATM||ATM (space) Pincode||ATM 600001|
|To locate a branch||BRANCH (space) Pincode||BRANCH 600001|
|To generate a one-time password for banking transactions||IBOTP||IBOTP|
For all your credit card queries and concerns, you can contact ICICI’s credit card customer care by using any of the methods mentioned here. You can also contact the customer care centre if you are looking to find the best credit card for you or if you are looking to apply for a credit card as well.
City-Wise Tolled ICICI Customer Care Numbers
You can contact a customer care official in your city by dialing these numbers:
|Jammu and Kashmir||9018667777|
*Note: States and their corresponding numbers have been highlighted.
Amazon ICICI Credit Card Customer Care
To check the status of your Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit Card, call the bank’s customer care at 1800 102 0123 from the registered mobile number.
ICICI Credit Card Enquiries
In Case of Card Theft: In case your credit card has been stolen or is lost, please report the loss to a customer care official by calling any of the numbers provided above. If you wish, you can request for a replacement credit card during the same call itself. You can also use the mobile application to block the card or visit your nearest branch to block the use of your card. Alternatively, you can block your credit card by logging in to your internet banking account. In Case of Your Card Being Blocked: If your card has been blocked, you will have to request for a replacement card by calling the customer care centre from your mobile number. Ensure that you place the call between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m. The first delivery of your replacement card will be attempted within 5 business days of your request being placed. In Case of Card Needing to be Re-Dispatched: If your card has been returned to ICICI because it couldn’t be delivered, you can request for a re-dispatch of your card by logging into your internet banking account or by calling customer care on any of the numbers mentioned earlier. If you decide to call customer care, ensure that you do so from 7:00 a.m.to 9:00 p.m.
ICICI Bank Credit Card International Helpline Numbers
For those of you who bank with ICICI while overseas, here are the international helpline numbers you can call. Before you do so, here are a couple of things to keep in mind:
- You will need a debit card for authentication purposes.
- If you do not have a debit card or PIN, you can request for one by navigating to the service request page on the ICICI website.
|USA||1866 ICICI 4U|
|UK||0 8081 314 151|
|Singapore||800 101 2553|
|Canada||1866 ICICI 4U|
|Australia||0011 800 0424 2448|
|UAE||8000 9114 001|
|Bahrain||800 04 877/+973 17 576 161|
|Belgium||00 800 0424 2448|
|Finland||990 800 0424 2448|
|France||00 800 0424 2448|
|Germany||00 800 0424 2448|
|Ireland||00 800 0424 2448|
|Italy||00 800 0424 2448|
|Luxembourg||00 800 0424 2448|
|Netherlands||00 800 0424 2448|
|Portugal||00 800 0424 2448|
|Spain||00 800 0424 2448|
|Hong Kong||+852 22342651/+852 22342655|
|Sri Lanka||+94 11 4242448|
|Russia||+7 495 981 4988|
Here are other numbers that could be useful:
- NRIs in India: 1800 102 5600
- Non-toll-free number from any country to India: 91 40 3099 8025
If you would rather a customer service executive give you a call, you can request for a free call back facility.
Other Ways for NRIs to Get in Touch
- Email: [email protected]
- Service request: Navigate to the Service Request page on the ICICI website and raise your concerns by selecting the options that best describe your query.
- Web chat: Log into your internet banking account and chat with a representative.
- Visit an overseas branch: You can visit any of the following overseas branches to have your credit card queries addressed:
|Kingdom of Bahrain||Bahrain Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. Manama Centre, Manama Kingdom of Bahrain Tel: +973 17 576 161 Fax: +973 17 221 200|
|Bangladesh||Bangladesh Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., 12th floor, Unique Trade Center (UTC Building), 8 Panthapath, Dhaka -1215 Tel: +8802 8155392/409 Fax: +8802 8143424|
|Canada||Canada Subsidiary ICICI Bank Canada, Don Valley Business Park 150 Ferrand Drive, Suite 700, Toronto, ON M3C 3E5 Tel: +1 416 360 0909 Fax: +1 647 436 1178|
|China||China Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., RM 2585, 25/F, Wheelock Square, 1717 Nanjing West Road, Jingan District, Shanghai 200 040, China Tel: +86 21 61575169 / 70 Fax: +86 21 61575388|
|Dubai||Dubai Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., Suite No. 404, The Business Centre Building, Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street, Near Burjuman, P O Box: 28758, Dubai, U.A.E. Tel: +8000 9114 001 (toll-free) Fax: +971 4 396 6994|
|Abu Dhabi||Abu Dhabi Representative Office ICICI Bank Ltd., No.107-108, Al Otaiba Towers, Mashreq Bank-Siemens Building, Electra Street, P O Box: 31276, Abu Dhabi, U.A.E. Tel.: 8000 9114 001 (toll-free) Fax: +971 2 622 8410|
|Hong Kong||Hong Kong Unit 1504B-1505, Level 15, International Commerce Centre, 1 Austin Road West, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel: +(852) 2234 2651/2234 2655 Fax: +(852) 2234 7613|
|Singapore||Singapore Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. 9 Raffles Place, #50-01 Republic Plaza, Singapore- 048619 Tel: +65 6723 9288 Fax: +65 6723 9268|
|South Africa||South Africa Representative Office ICICI Bank Limited 3rd floor, West Building, 88, Stella Street, Sandown, Sandton, Johannesburg 2196 PO Box 78261, Sandton, Johannesburg 2146 Tel: +27 11 6767800 (Board) Fax: +27 11 7839748 (Board)|
|Sri Lanka||Sri Lanka Branch ICICI Bank Ltd. 58, Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 07, Sri Lanka Tel: +94 11 4242448|
|The United Kingdom||UK Subsidiary ICICI Bank UK PLC Please check the ICICI UK website for more details about the branch offices.|
ICICI Customer Care Email
Get in touch with ICICI by sending an email to:
Alternatively, you can raise a first-level complaint (i.e., this is the first complaint you are raising with respect to a particular concern), by following these steps:
- Navigate to the ‘Complaints’ section on the ‘Feedback’ page.
- Select ‘Email’ and fill in the details required.
- Use the email ID you have registered with the bank to expedite your complaint.
ICICI Credit Card Grievance Redressal
To ensure that all customer queries and complaints are addressed in a timely manner, the bank has a grievance redressal policy in place. If you have contacted a customer service executive via phone, email, a service request form, or by going to the branch, but are not satisfied with the solution to your problem (or you haven’t received any solution), you can follow these steps: Step 1: Download the complaint form from the website, fill it up, and send it to Mr Subhendu Tripathy. The address is: Mr Subhendu Tripathy, ICICI Bank Ltd., Phone Banking Centre, ICICI Bank Tower, Financial District, Gachibowli, Hyderabad 500032 Step 2:You will receive a response within 4 working days of the form being received by the bank. Step 3:You can alternatively send a Service Request form to Mr Tripathy. Step 4:If you aren’t satisfied with the solution provided by the Grievance Redressal Officer, you can reach out to the Principal Nodal Officer, Mr Vinayak M More.
ICICI Bank Customer Care for Loan
To get details about various loan products or to check the status of your loans, get in touch with the customer care team anytime between 7:00 am and 9:00 pm, using your registered mobile number.
|Customer Care number for loans for personal banking customers||1860 120 7777|
Alternatively, you can also write to the team at customer[dot]care[at]icicibank[dot]com for any further assistance on loan products.
ICICI Nodal Office Contact Details
You can escalate your complaint to the principal nodal officer if you aren’t satisfied with the solution you have received from prior channels. Here are the contact details of the principal nodal officer: Email: [email protected] Address: The Principal Nodal Officer ICICI Bank Ltd. Bandra Kurla Complex Mumbai 400051
Write to ICICI Bank
Pen down your queries and address it to: ICICI Bank Limited, ICICI Phone Banking Centre, ICICI Bank Tower, 7th floor, Survey no: 115/27, Plot no.12, Nanakramguda, Serilingampally, Hyderabad 500032 Registered office: ICICI Bank Tower, Near Chakli Circle, Old Padra Road, Vadodara 390007, Gujarat, India Corporate office: ICICI Bank Towers, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Mumbai 400 051
Other Ways to Get in Touch with ICICI
Via SMS If you are unhappy with any service at your branch or have a query that is yet to be addressed, SMS ‘UNHAPPY’ and send it to 5676766. A bank representative will get back to you within two business days. Contact the business head You can also contact the business head for credit cards and personal loans to ensure that your concerns have been addressed adequately:
- Telephone: 022 39337932 (you can call him between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday, except bank holidays).
- Email: [email protected] (you should ideally receive a response within 4 business days from the date of the business head receiving your e-mail).
FAQs on ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
- Can I contact customer care to get my credit card statements for income tax purposes?Yes, you can call customer care to get your credit card statements for income tax purposes. Alternatively, you can download your statement from your internet banking or mobile banking account.
- How do I cancel my ICICI credit card?You can cancel your credit card account by calling customer care or sending an email to customer.care@icicibank from your registered email id. Keep in mind that your card account will be closed only if you have paid all outstanding dues on your card.
- What do I do if my credit card isn’t working at a point of sales terminal?In such cases, first, make sure that you have entered the right PIN and that the card has not expired. If there is no problem with regards to the PIN or the expiry date on the card, you can call customer care. Ensure that you place the call anywhere between 7:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m.
- What is the procedure to report a stolen credit card or to block the credit card?In case your credit card has been stolen, you will need to call the customer care number of the bank immediately so the card can be blocked, and no further transactions can take place. Once done, a replacement credit card will be sent to your registered address within 5 business days.
- Does ICICI Bank have a dedicated customer care service for NRIs?Yes, the bank offers a separate customer care number of all Non-Resident Indians. For all NRIs in India, the customer care number of the bank is 1800 102 5600 and is universal for all related queries. ICICI Bank also offers a non-toll-free number for all queries from people living outside the country which is 91 40 3099 8025. NRIs can also send an e-mail with their complaint or questions to [email protected] or visit an overseas branch in their respective country.
- How do I change my credit card PIN?Your credit card comes with a working PIN which must be entered for all transactions. However, if you wish to change your PIN, you can do so by visiting any ICICI Bank ATM or through net banking. You can visit the nearest ICICI Bank ATM and swipe your credit card. Enter your existing PIN and choose the option of ‘Change PIN’. Enter your desired PIN and the new PIN will be effective for all further transactions.
- How can I change my credit card limit?The credit card limit is assigned to you based on various factors such as your credit score, credit utilization ratio, etc. However, you can request for the current limit to be changed. To request for an increase or decrease in the limit, you can call the customer care number of the bank or log in to your net banking account and request for a change in the credit limit of your card.
News About ICICI Bank Credit Card Customer Care
Credit Card Deals During The Vivo Carnival Sale On Amazon
Customers looking to purchase a new Vivo smartphone can do so while availing attractive benefits during the Vivo Carnival sale on Amazon from 11th December to 13th December. Customers would be able to save up to Rs.11,400 on the phones during this special sale. They can also avail exchange benefits of up to Rs.4,000 on the phones. Customers using ICICI debit or credit cards would get an instant discount of 5% if they opt for the EMI option. For HDFC debit and credit card users, there’s an instant discount of Rs.5,000 on all kinds of transactions. The recently launched Supernova Red colour variant of the Vivo V11 Pro can be purchased on EMI starting at Rs.2,166 per month. There’s also an exchange discount of up to Rs.2,000 on the smartphone. The offer price for the Vivo V9 Pro is Rs.17,999 and the EMI options on the phone start at Rs.2,998 per month along with an exchange benefit of up to Rs.2,000.