Birth Certificate Application Form – Meeseva | AP Birth Certificate Form PDF Download | Meeseva Birth Certificate Application Form in Telugu
Nowadays Birth Certificate has become a very important document. Birth certificates are sought everywhere from school colleges to government schemes. In many schemes provided by the government, the benefit can be obtained only after having a birth certificate. A birth certificate is becoming compulsory day by day. Because a birth certificate is a certificate attesting the date and fact of one’s birth. Seeing the usefulness of birth certificates, the Government of India has also increased the facilities of citizens. Now you can apply for your birth certificate by following easy steps. Here we will tell you all the information of Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate Application Form PDF in detail.
You can get the benefit of this document by applying for your birth certificate through the AP birth certificate application form, here we will provide you both (English or Telugu) forms. For this, you will have to read our article carefully till the end.
Table of Contents
Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate Form PDF
As we told you, A birth certificate is an important document. The birth certificate is the first official document of each infant, which is used in various government functions. A birth certificate certifies the person’s date of birth. A birth certificate is an essential document for the benefit of various government schemes. The birth certificate records the person’s date of birth, place of residence, father’s name, and person’s name. The birth certificate is produced by the hospital, where the child is born. But the birth certificate is issued by the Municipal Corporation or Revenue Department as a government document. A birth certificate can be applied within 21 days of the child’s birth.
|Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate
|The benefit of government services
|Form PDF Download
|AP Birth Certificate Form no 5
The birth certificate is the necessary documents for making the following government documents.
- Driving license,
- Pan Card,
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
AP Meeseva Birth Certificate Application Procedure
If you want to apply for Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate, you will have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to get its application form. To download the form, you will have to visit the official website of Meeseva.
- Here you have to click on the option of “MeeSeva Services Forms” on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to click on the link of “Birth Certificate Form in English” under “Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration (CDMA)”.
- After this, its application form will open in front of you.
- From here you can download it like this. Or you can also download the form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form from here, you will have to fill in the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach the required documents along with the required form and submit them to the concerned department.
- After this, you will be provided with a certificate after examining the application made by you.
Application Procedure for Birth Certificate in Hospital
If you have to get your child’s birth certificate from the hospital, then you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to that hospital. Where the child is born. From here you have to get the application form.
- Or you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in the information asked in it and attach your required documents.
- After this, you have to submit the form to the hospital. After this, your application will be checked.
- You will be given a certificate after the information provided by you in the hospital records.
AP Birth Certificate Name Inclusion Form
- If you apply after one year to include the name of the child in the birth certificate, then you will have to fill a separate form for this. Whose link is given below
- And if you apply before one year to include the name of the child in the birth certificate, then you will have to fill the following form for this.
- From here you can download the form according to your requirement and fill in the information asked in it.
- After filling in the information, attach the required documents (as asked) with the form. And submit it to the concerned officer.
- After this, your child’s name will be included after checking your application.