Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2021 | Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List | YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List | Rythu Bharosa Payment Status | 1st, 2nd & 3rd Farmer List YSR Rythu Bharosa | YSRRB Payment Status
For providing financial assistance to farmer families of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, minority landless tenant farmer families, etc the Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance of Rs 13500 per farmer family. The Rythu Bharosa scheme was launched on 15th October 2019. Various types of other benefits are also provided through this scheme. This article covers all the important aspects of the YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2022. Through this article, you will get to know the step-by-step procedure to register under this scheme. Other than that you will also get details regarding objectives, benefits, features, eligibility, required documents, etc. So if you are interested in getting the benefit of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme or want to check the YSRRB payment status then you have to carefully go through this article.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Payment For 2022-23
This scheme was launched on 15th October 2019. Around 6162.45 crore to 45 lakh farmer families have been provided in the first year. Of this amount, 2525 crore was borne by the Central Government under PM Kisan and Rs 3637.45 crore has been borne by the State Government. In the second year, the government of Andhra Pradesh deposited Rs 6750.67 crore into the account of 49.40 lakh farmer families. Of this amount, the state government has contributed to Rs 3784.67 crore and the central government has contributed Rs 2966 crore under the PM Kisan Yojana
Financial assistance will be provided to the beneficiaries after the field inspection under the YSR Bharosa scheme. The Central and state government is providing financial assets of Rs 13500 to each eligible beneficiary. The central government will provide Rs 6000 and the remaining Rs 7500 will be provided by the state government. On 15th May 2022, the first trench of Rs 5500 will be deposited into the bank account of the beneficiaries.
Third Tranche Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Released
On 3rd January 2022, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy released the third tranche of investment assistance under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. Around 5058489 beneficiaries have been provided benefits under the 3rd trench of the scheme. The government has spent a number of Rs 1036 crore for 5058489 beneficiaries. This amount has been deposited into the bank account of the farmers from the camp office of the CM at tadepalli. A total of 6899.67 crores will be deposited till now in the year 2021-22. Over the past three years, this scheme has provided investment assistance of Rs 19812.79 crores.
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is all prepared to provide the first tranche of investment assistance under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The Government is going to provide this amount on 15th May 2022. Around 48.77 lakh people have been identified as beneficial for the scheme this year. Out of these people, 47.86 lakh are Landowners and 91000 are forest cultivators. For social audit purpose, the list of all the eligible farmers will be displayed at RBKS from 6th May 2022. The officials will consider the objection from the public till 8th may 2022. All the possible arrangements will be made in order to delete the name of those who are ineligible.
Overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article about||YSR Rythu Bharosa List|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installement||15th May 2020|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct 2020|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
First Tranche Of Investment Assistance For The Year 2022-23
The Government of Andhra Pradesh is preparing to provide the first tranche of investment assistance for the financial year 2022-23 under YSR rythu Bharosa scheme. All those farmers who have been benefited last year will be eligible to get the benefit of the scheme this year also. The list of all the farmers will be displayed in RBKS for social inspection and the dead and ineligible beneficiaries will be removed from the list. All those beneficiaries who are eligible and have not benefited from this scheme in the past can apply in the new farmer registration module on the RBK portal.
All the new applicants are required to contact the village agriculture assistant at RBK and register their details on the portal. The details of those farmers who are cultivating forest land are being collected from ITDA PO. These lists will also be displayed on RBK. The process of disqualification and registration of eligible candidates will be completed by the officials before 15th April 2022 and sent to the commissioner of agriculture for the approval which will be followed by finalization of eligibility. After that the list of all the eligible beneficiaries will be displayed by 30th April 2022 at the RBK. After that the government will deposit money into the accounts of beneficiaries in May 2022.
Allocation Of Rs 7020 Crore For The Year 2022-23
The government is going to provide Rs 7500 crore in the first installment. The state government share in this will be of Rs 5500 crore and the central government share will be of Rs 2000 crore. In May every farmer will receive Rs 7500 followed by RS 4000 in the second installment and Rs 2000 in 3rd installment. Investment assistance of landless, SC, ST, minority tenants as well as endowment and forest land cultivators will be borne by the State Government. Till now the government has provided Rs 6173 crore to 46.69 lakh farmer households in 2019-20. In the year 2020-21 the government has provided Rs 6928 crore to 51.59 lakh farmer families.
In the year 2021-22 Rs 7016.59 crore will be provided to 52.38 lakh farmer families. Till now a total of Rs 20117.59 crore has been deposited into the bank account of the farmers in the last 3 years. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has allocated Rs 7020 crore for this scheme for the financial year 2022-23
Installment Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Released
The YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has been launched in order to provide financial assistance to farmers. The disbursement of the second tranche of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is all set to take place on 26th October 2021. Other than that the government is also going to provide a benefit amount under the YSR zero-interest loan and YSR yantra Seva scheme on 26th October 2021. The benefit amount will be transferred into the bank accounts of the beneficiaries. The total amount of Rs 2190 crore will be transferred under the above-mentioned three schemes. The installment of Rythu Bharosa scheme will benefit 50.37 lakh farmers amounting to Rs 2502 each. Till now under this scheme farmers have received an amount of Rs 18777 crores.
Rythu Bharosa Installment 2021-22
In the recent cabinet meeting, the Chief Minister of AP state has decided to credit the first installment of Rythu Bharosa for the financial year of 2021-22. The government is going to spend Rs 3900 crores for the first installment which will be deposited into the bank account of 52.34 lakh farmers on 13th May 2021. Each farmer will get Rs 7,500 through this first installment. The AP government will transfer this financial aid through the DBT method into the farmer’s account.
In the previous financial year, the government has already deposited Rs. 4.40 lakh crore into 54 lakh farmer’s accounts. Other than the financial assistance of Rs 3900 crore, another Rs 2,000 crore is being provided by the government to the farmers. Till now under this scheme Rs, 16983.23 crores have been spent. In 2019-20, 46.69 lakh farmers were benefited and in the year 2020-21, 51.59 lakh farmers were benefited from the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
As you all know that the government of Andhra Pradesh is providing Rs 13,500 every year to the farmers in order to help them to cope with the challenges that occur in farming under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. This amount will be given to the farmers for a period of 5 years. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has already provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 under the first and second installment respectively. This amount was given on 15th May 2020 and 27th October 2020 to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. Now on 28 December 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has deposited the amount of the 3rd installment which is Rs 2,000 into the account of 51.59 beneficiaries.
- Around Rs, 1766 crores have been deposited into the farmer’s bank account. Out of this 1766 crores, the government has released Rs 1120 crore under the third installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and Rs 646 crore under-investment subsidy to farmers who are affected by the October cyclone.
- This amount has been directly credited into the beneficiary’s bank account by the Chief Minister from his Tadepalli camp office. There are around 12.01 lakh acres of agriculture and horticulture crops that were damaged due to the cyclone and due to this cyclone, 8.34 lakh farmers were affected. If farmers are facing any kind of problem then they can contact the helpline number which is 155251.
Second Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
The second installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme has been started by the Andhra Pradesh Government. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy is going to credit Rs 2000 into each beneficiary’s account. For this purpose, the government is going to deposit 1114.87 crores in the second phase. The total number of farmers who are getting benefits under the scheme is 50,47,383. In Rabi season, the owners of the land, SC, ST, BC, minority contract farmers, Dharmasav, and forest land farmers will get the Rythu Trust amount. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh is also going to input subsidies for farmers who lost their crops from May to September ( Rs 113.11 crore to agriculture farmers and Rs 22.59 crore to horticulture growers).
First Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
Today under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme Approx 49 lakh families have received minimum support price. On 15th May 2020, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has distributed financial aids to all eligible farmers. Through the Video Conference YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy also announce that we wanted to give Rs 7500 but due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, we have deposited Rs 2000 in the bank accounts of a respected farmer in the month of April 2020. Now On Friday 15th May 2020 YSR Government has deposited the remaining Rs 5500. After that, the AP Government will release the second and third amounts i.e. Rs 4000 and Rs 2000 in the upcoming month of October 2020 and January 2021 respectively.
Payment Status Of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
For the Financial Year of 2019-20 State Government will spend Rs 6534 Crore rupee for the successful implementation of the YSR Rythu Bahrosa Scheme. Now in the First phase Government has spent Rs 3675 Crore Rupee. These all three phases amount will be deposited through the direct bank transfer (DBT) Method. so each beneficiary will get the installment amount directly in their bank account. there is no need to worry about it.
YSR Bharosa All Three Phase Details
|First Installment||Rs 2000+Rs 5500 Amount||Till May 2020|
|Second Installment||Rs 4000||27th Oct 2020|
|Third Third Installment||Rs 2000||In the Month of Jan 2021|
|Total||Rs 13500||Till the End of 2020|
YSR Rythu Bharosa April Update
On Wednesday, 22nd April 2020 H Arun Kumar Special commissioner, agriculture has said in a statement that the farmers will get Rs. 5500/- financial assistance for the purchase of seeds. All the eligible farmers from SC/ ST/ Minority/ BC category will get Rs. 7500/- into their bank account. Not only that those farmers who are cultivating endowments department lands will also get Rs. 7500/-. A list of eligible farmers will display in the gram panchayat office by the district administrations. From May 15, 2020 seed supply via Rythu Bharosa Centres on subsidized rate will start. Those whose name is not on the list can contact MEO (Mandal extension Officer) by May 10.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
YSR Rythu Bharosa is a welfare scheme of the Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy Government for the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers of Rs. 50000/-. This is one of the 9 major promises made by Jagan Mohan Reddy during the election campaign. The beneficiary’s family will get Rs.12500 per year from the starting of the second month. Additional to this the government will provide zero percent interest loans and free bore wells, Cold storage, and food processing units.
List Of Beneficiary Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
As you all know that the beneficiary list under YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is prepared by real-time government society (RTGS). The concerned authorities have identified around 66,54,891 landowner farmers who will get benefits under this scheme. There are around 15.36 lakh tenant farmers who will get benefit from the farm investment support scheme. So around 81.90 lakh farmers in the state of Andhra Pradesh(both landowner and tenant) will get the benefit of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme. Previously the government had planned to give the benefit of this scheme separately but later the government merged it with the PM Kisan scheme for landowner farmers. The financial assistance under the scheme will be transferred directly into the bank account of farmers through direct benefit transfer mode.
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers of the state will get a loan at zero per cent interest
- Rs. 13500/- per year Rs 67,500 in five years as financial help to each farmer family
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours in a day
- The Farmers will get free borewell facilities
- Farmers need not pay road tax for tractors
- Cold storage units will establish all over the state
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmers family
- A premium of the insurance will be paid by the government
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
Modalities Of Transfer Of Benefit
- The payment be made directly into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method
- The department of RTGS will be responsible for enabling the payment directly through direct benefit transfer by a sponsor bank through a state account manager
- Support to the commissioner will also be provided by the department of RTGS for redressal of grievances on YSR rythu Bharosa scheme through call centres
- Other than that citizens can also reach out through toll free number that is 1100 1902 for raising any grievance
- This grievances will be redressed in coordination with department of agriculture
- State/District/mandal level grievance redressal committee will also be constituted
- If the amount of benefit will be credited into the bank account of the beneficiary then SMS will be sent via the destination Bank to the beneficiary
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
- This scheme has launched on the 15th of October 2019
- Under this scheme, monetary benefits will be provided to the farmers of the state within the period of next 5 years
- The financial incentives will be provided to all the eligible farmers of the state
- The beneficiary will receive Rs 13500 per year under this scheme
- Under the first and second instalment of this scheme, the government have provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 respectively
- The third instalment of Rs 2000 has also deposited into the account of the farmers on 28 December 2020
- Under this scheme around Rs, 1766 crores have been deposited into the bank account of the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method
- The list of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is prepared by real-time government society
Objective of the Scheme
Following are the major objectives of the government of the state to launch Rythu Bharosa scheme:-
- To help farmers financially
- To develop the agriculture sector
- For increasing crop production
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant must be associated with agricultural sector
- Under this scheme small marginal or agricultural tenant can also apply
- The farmer must hold 5 acres of cultivated land
Exclusions Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Any person who is under the excluded category cannot apply for this scheme. The list of exclusions Under YSR rythu Bharosa scheme are as follows:-
- All those superannuated/retired persons who get a monthly pension of rupees 10,000 or more (excluding multi tasking staff/class 4/group D employees) are excluded
- Those individuals who pay commercial tax/professional tax/GST during the last assessment year are excluded
- Persons who are owing farmlands converted into house sites, aquaculture or any other non agricultural usage(updated or not updated in revenue records) are excluded
- All those people who have paid income tax in the last assessment year are excluded
- Professionals like doctors engineers lawyers chartered accountants architects etc who are registered with professional bodies and carrying out their practices are excluded
- State of Central PSEs and attached offices/autonomous institution under government as well as regular employees of local bodies (excluding multi tasking staff/class 4/group D employees) are excluded
- If a person is serving or retired, officer or employee of Central government ministry or state government ministry/officers/ departments and their fields are excluded
- If a person is a former or present member of lok sabha/rajyasabha/state legislative assembly/state legislative council are excluded
- Former or present mayors of municipal corporation are excluded
- Former and present chairperson of district panchayat are excluded
- All the institutional land holders, farmer families in which one or more of its member are former or present holder of constitutional post and former or present minister and state minister are excluded
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022
- To check your name is present in the beneficiary list or not, you need to visit the official website
- Then click the login option from the menu bar and a new page will appear on the screen
- Then enter the user name and password
- Enter the captcha code appears on the screen and click the “login” option
- If you don’t remember the password click “forget password” option
- Now enter the registered mobile number and click “Get OTP” option
- Enter the OTP received on your registered number and create a new password
- Click Verify option and then log in to the site with User ID & Password
- Eligible beneficiary data will displays on the screen with the details like Name of Beneficiary || Father Name, Katha number.
- Now, Enter the Khata number in the search box
- Beneficiary detail will appear on the screen
Procedure to Edit The Information Of The Beneficiary
- Follow the above-mentioned procedure
- Click the “edit” option to edit the details given in the last column
- Beneficiary details will appear along with “Web land information” and “Pss information”
- If the details correct click “verify status” option & select “details matched” option
- Select “Marital Status”,” Caste Details” and “Type of beneficiary”
- Then select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status”.
- If not matched select “details not matched” option and select “reject reason”
- Click on submit option and save details
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- To check the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status you need to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- From the home page of the website go to the menu bar and choose the “Payment status ” option.
- Now a new page will appear on the screen then you need to enter your Aadhar card number
- Enter the captcha code displays on the screen and click submit option
- As you click your payment status will appear on the screen
Verification Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- As per the web land data of revenue Department the data of the beneficiary will be verified
- The revenue department will take up the purification and rectification of errors in webland data
- By the multi purpose extension officer joint verification and confirmation will be done
- 5% random verification at mandal level and 2% verification at divisional level will be taken up
- The entire process of supervision will be taken up by the the deputy collector rank officer for each assembly constituency
- The department of agriculture will play role of system integrator who will integrate different data sources like webland, household, survey, Income tax pensioner data etc as per the exclusion parameter
Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- Visit the Official Website of the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status.
- The home page will open before you
- Now you should click on Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- After that a new page will open before you
- You have to enter either your Aadhaar number or mobile number on this new page
- After that you have to click on submit option.
- Your input subsidy status will be on your computer screen
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- First of all, go to the official website of the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status.
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on the login
- Now a new page will open before you where you have to enter your username, password, and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal.
Apply Offline Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Go to the official website of YSR rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you should click on login option.
- Now a new page will appear before you
- You have to enter your username, password and captcha code on this new page
- Now you have to click on login
- After that you have to to click on download application form link
- Application form will open before you in pdf file
- You have to click on the download option in order to download this form
- After that you have to take a printout of it
- Now you have to fill this application form by entering all the required information
- After that you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this application form in the concerned department.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
- There are certain conditions that are required to be followed by the farmers in order to get the benefit of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Under YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme there is no restriction on land holdings by land owner families
- For tenant farmer there is a minimum required area which the farmer is required to take on lease which is as follows
- 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture or sericulture
- Half acre if the tenant grows vegetables, flowers and fodder crops
- 0.1 acre for beta vines
- There is also a list of some exclusions under this scheme
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Statics
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Number Of Families||Farmers
Direct Links To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa 1st & 2nd Installment
|Name of the District||Direct Link|
|East Godavari||Click Here|
|West Godavari||Click Here|
Review, Monitoring And Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- A review and monitoring mechanism will be constituted at the state and district level
- At the state level the review monitoring and grievance redressal committee was already constituted with the principal secretary, agriculture and cooperation, government of Andhra Pradesh as chairman and the commissioner and director of agriculture as conveyor
- The district level review, monitoring and grievance redressal committee was constituted with the district collector as chairman and the joint director of agriculture as conveyor as notified by government of Andhra Pradesh
- In order to decentralize grievance redressal mechanism at the mandal level a committee will also be constituted with tahsildar as chairman and mandal agriculture Officer/ horticulture officer as conveyor
- This committee will also be responsible for acting at state and district level grievance redressal monitoring committees
- All the received grievances should dispose of on merit preferably within two weeks time
View Grievance Status
- First of all, go to the official website of the YSR farmer assurance portal
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you have to click on Know Your Grievance Status
- A new page will open before you
- On this new page, enter your Aadhaar number
- After that to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can view your grievance status
YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
- IF you have any query regarding the Scheme Call On 1902
Procedure To Download Go’s
- First of all go to the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage you have to click on download tab
- Now you have to click on GOs
- Following options will appear before you:-
- You have to click on the option of your choice
- Now a new page will appear before you containing the file in PDF format
- You have to click on the download option in order to download it