West Bengal Income Certificate PDF Form Download | Application Form For Income Certificate West Bengal | West Bengal Income Certificate Online Application Form | Apply WS income certificate online | West Bengal Income Certificate PDF Form
An income certificate is an important legal document. An income certificate is an essential document to legally certify the annual income of an individual or his family from all sources. In West Bengal, an income certificate is issued by the Revenue Department. In this article, we are providing you information about West Bengal Income Certificate. income certificate is an important document for the benefit of various types of government schemes. The income certificate is an essential document for scholarship and admission to schools. To get a subsidy from the state government, it is necessary to produce an income certificate to avail tax exemption at the time of obtaining a loan in banks or purchase of property or any other service. Here we are providing you the link to the PDF form of West Bengal Income Certificate Application Form. The application of income certificate can be easily downloaded from the link given below.
Table of Contents
Application PDF Form For Income Certificate West Bengal
|Article||West Bengal Income Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Income Certificate
The following eligibility criteria have to be fulfilled to apply for the West Bengal Income Certificate
- Only a resident of West Bengal state is eligible to apply for an income certificate in West Bengal
Documents Required For Income certificate In West Bengal
Attach the following required documents in the application form for the income certificate in West Bengal.
- Residential proof
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration card
- Income proof: Salary certificate, income proof from village head/municipality councilor, income tax return acknowledgment.
To apply for an income certificate, you should go to your Regional Revenue Office and attach all the necessary documents with the application form. You will be issued an income certificate within 30 days of applying.
West Bengal Income Certificate Apply Online
If you want to apply online for West Bengal Income Certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Bengal’s e-district.
- Here you will see its home page. As shown below –
- Here you have to click on the option of “New Registration”.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to fill your PERSONAL DETAILS. In which you have to fill in your name, mobile number, and email id and click on “Next”.
- You have to create your account in the next step as soon as you click Next. For this, you have to create a user name and password. Then you have to click on “Next”.
- Now you will reach the final stage of registration. Here you have to click on Send OTP.
- After this, you will receive OTP on your mobile number. After entering it, you have to click on “Submit”.
- Your registration will be completed as soon as you click. Now you have to log in to the website.
- After login, you have to click on ‘Apply to Services’. And have to click on the income certificate.
- After this, the income certificate application form will open in front of you.
- By filling in all the information asked in it correctly, you will have to submit this form by uploading the necessary documents.
- In this way, you can easily apply for West Bengal Income Certificate online.
How to apply West Bengal Income Certificate offline?
If you have to apply for West Bengal Income Certificate offline, you can do so through the process given below.
- For this, you have to first get the West Bengal Income Certificate Application Form.
- Click on the link below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After this, you have to attach all the required documents with the form.
- After this, you have to check the filled information once and submit the form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your application will be checked by the concerned authorities. Your income certificate will be issued only after all the information in the application is found to be correct.