West Bengal Death Certificate PDF Form |West Bengal Death Certificate PDF Form Download | Application Form For West Bengal Death Certificate | Register West Bengal Death Certificate online. West Bengal death certificate online application form
The Municipal Corporation of Bengal or Gram Panchayat is responsible for issuing death certificates in the state. The death certificate is a government document. Which officially certifies a person. Death proof includes the date of death of the person and the cause of death. The time and date of death provide insurance and other benefits to the family. You can apply within 21 days of the person’s death. After the person’s death, the death certificate is an essential document to free the person from social, legal, and official obligations. A death certificate is an important document to collect insurance and other benefits for the disposal of property inheritance after a person’s death.
In case of death in a hospital or residence, the Municipal Corporation shall register the death of the person. Under current rules, it is mandatory for any event of death to be registered within 1 year of its occurrence.
Here we are providing you the link to the PDF form of the West Bengal Death Certificate Application Form. The application form of Death Certificate can be easily downloaded from the link given below.
Table of Contents
Application PDF Form Download For Death Certificate West Bengal
|Article||West Bengal Birth Certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Procedure for obtaining West Bengal Birth Certificate
- In cases when dead bodies are brought to Crematorium or Burial Ground under KMC for disposal –
- Death events only in the KMC area are registered in the Crematorium or Burial Ground and death certificates are issued from there on the spot.
- in cases when dead bodies, death events of which have taken place in KMC area are disposed of in place outside KMC area-
- Death events are registered in the KMC Main Office, Health Department at 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata – 700 013, and a death certificate can be obtained from there on the spot on production of a copy of the certificate of death issued by institution or physician and original cremation certificate.
Documents Required For Death Certificate
For the Death certificate application, attach the following documents with the application form:
- Photo of the deceased
- Photo identity card of the applicant
- Certificate of Institutions – Hospital / Physician
- Cremation / burial certificate
- Residence certificate
West Bengal Death Certificate online application process
If you want to apply online for West Bengal Death Certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the West Bengal e-District.
- Here you have to select the option of New Registration on the right side of the home page.
- After this, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to fill in your name, mobile number, and email id.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on “Next”.
- A new page will open in front of you on clicking.
- Here you have to enter the user name and password. And have to click on “Next”.
- After this, the OTP confirmation page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the received OTP on your mobile and click on submit.
- Now your registration will be completed. After that, you will have to log in to the website.
- After login, you have to click on the option to ‘Apply to Services’.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to click on the option of registration of death at NKDA.
- After this, the death certificate registration form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to upload your required document form.
- After all the process is complete you have to click submit at the end. After this, you will receive the application acknowledgment.
- You can easily apply for a West Bengal death certificate online.
West Bengal death certificate apply offline
If you are having trouble applying for the West Bengal death certificate online, you can also apply for it offline. Whose process is as follows –
- For this, you must first get its application form. Click on the link given below to download the application form.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information you will have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completed form to the office of the concerned department.
- After applying, you will be issued a death certificate within 30 days.