West Bengal Birth Certificate PDF Form Download | Application Form For Birth Certificate West Bengal | West Bengal Birth Certificate Register Online West Bengal Birth Certificate Apply
A birth certificate is an important document. According to the Registration of Birth Act, 1969, it is mandatory to register the birth of every person in the state. A birth certificate shows the date and time of the person’s birth. The birth proof is an important document issued by the Chief Registrar. In this article, we are providing information about the application of the West Bengal Birth Certificate. It is mandatory for every resident of West Bengal to apply for a birth certificate and birth registration, as it will serve as a document to certify a person’s nationality. A birth certificate is also useful for various purposes such as voter cards, driving licenses, etc. for admission to the school, for obtaining a passport.
Here we are providing you the link to the PDF form of the West Bengal Birth Certificate Application Form. The birth certificate application can be easily downloaded from the link given below.
Table of Contents
PDF Form For West Bengal Birth Certificate
|West Bengal Birth Certificate
|Application Form PDF
West Bengal Birth Certificate
Under the Government of West Bengal, registration of the birth of each person is required as per the Registration Act, 1969. A birth certificate is an important document issued by the Chief Registrar. It is mandatory for every resident of the state to apply for a birth certificate and birth registration, through which a person can prove his nationality and apply for various purposes like – school admission, passport, voter card, driving license, etc. A birth certificate is also required for
Documents Required For The Birth Certificate
For birth certificate application, attach the following documents with the application form:
- Proof of the citizenship of either of the parents
- Marriage and birth certificate of the parents
- Certificate of Pradhan
- Certificate of the concerned medical authority
- Proof of identity(Adhar card, voter id card)
- Residence certificate
Procedure for Online registration of West Bengal birth certificate
If you want to apply online for West Bengal birth Certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the West Bengal e-District.
- Here you have to select the option of New Registration on the right side of the home page.
- After this, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to fill in your name, mobile number, and email id.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on “Next”.
- A new page will open in front of you on clicking.
- Here you have to enter the user name and password. And have to click on “Next”.
- After this, the OTP confirmation page will open in front of you.
- Here you have to enter the received OTP on your mobile and click on submit.
- Now your registration will be completed. After that, you will have to log in to the website.
- After login, you have to click on the option to ‘Apply to Services’.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to click on the option of registration of birth at NKDA.
- After this, the birth certificate registration form will open in front of you.
- Now you have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to upload your required document form.
- After all the process is complete you have to click submit at the end. After this, you will receive the application acknowledgment.
- You can easily apply for a West Bengal birth certificate online.
West Bengal birth certificate apply offline
If you are having trouble applying for the West Bengal birth certificate online, you can also apply for it offline. Whose process is as follows –
- For this, you must first get its application form. Click on the link given below to download the application form.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information you will have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completed form to the office of the concerned department.
- After applying, you will be issued a birth certificate within 30 days.