OASIS Scholarship Form PDF | Application for WB Post-matric Scholarship to SC/ST/OBC Students | West Bengal Scholarship Scheme Online Registration Form in PDF format
The State Govt of West Bengal has started OASIS Scholarship for the academic year of 2021-22. Oasis scholarship portal is a one-stop online scholarship portal for all the scholarships that are available for students of SC, ST, and OBC categories. This portal run by the Backward Classes Welfare Department, Government of West Bengal. The OASIS portal enlists both Pre-matric and Post-matric Scholarships for the students who are residents of the WB state. The key objective behind introducing this Oasis scholarship portal is to create a dedicated online system for filling the application and managing scholarships offered by the government.
Here we provide you the direct link to download WB Post-matric Scholarship Application Form in PDF format. Through this application form, students can fill fresh and renew their scholarship. In the below section, you can also check West Bengal Post-matric Scholarship application filling process, West Bengal Scholarship 2021 Online Apply Procedures, and oasis.gov.in scholarship status.
Table of Contents
WB Post-matric Scholarship Application Form PDF
|Name of Scheme||OASIS Scholarship Scheme Post-Matric Scholarship Apply|
|Launched By||West Bengal Government|
|Objective||Providing scholarship opportunities|
|Beneficiaries||Students belonging to SC/ST/ OBC communities|
|Last Date to Apply||26th February 2021|
|Concerned Dept||Backward Classes Welfare & Tribal Development Department|
|Number of Pages||2|
|Download Form PDF||West Bengal Post-matric Scholarship Application Form|
West Bengal Post-matric Scholarship (OASIS Portal)
If you want to fill WB Post-matric Scholarship in the academic year of 2021-2022 then you have to visit the official website of Online Application For Scholarship In Studies (OASIS organization). This scholarship is an initiative of the Backward Classes Welfare Department and Tribal Development Dept. Students of the West Bengal state can apply for the different types of scholarship present at the organization especially for the people who belong to the scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and OBC category.
Application Procedure for WB Post-matric Scholarship 2021
To apply for West Bengal SC/ ST/ OBC Scholarship scheme then you have to first download the application form in a prescribed format. The application form pdf is available on the official website or it can be downloaded from the given below link.
- After getting the form, fill it up carefully with asked details.
- Here enter the following details:
- Full Name of Applicant
- Name of Father/Husband
- Date of Birth
- Caste (SC/ST/OBC)
- State to which applicant actually belongs
- Permanent Address:
- Bank Details
- Course Details
- Particulars of non-refundable compulsory fees payable by the applicants
- Day Scholars/ Hostel Details
- After this, enter INCOME, CASTE & CITIZENSHIP CERTIFICATE details.
- Then fill in the DECLARATION OF INCOME details
- Finally, submit your application along with all the supporting documents to the concerned Block Development Officer (BDO) for block area or PO cum DWO for a municipal corporation.
Eligibility Criteria for OASIS Post-matric Scholarship
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria, in order to apply for the scholarship scheme on the OASIS Portal:
(1st) Post-matric scholarship for SC/ST students :
- You should be studying at the post-matriculation level and belong to SC/ ST category.
- The annual income of parents should not be more than INR 2.5 Lakh from all sources.
(2nd) Post-matric scholarship for OBC students:
- You should be studying at the post-secondary level and belong to the OBC category.
- The annual income of the family should not be more than INR 1 Lakh from all sources.
Required Documents List
The following documents are required while applying for the WB Post-matric scholarship:
- Passport-size photograph
- Aadhaar CArd
- Birth certificate
- Caste certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Mark Sheet/ Certificate of last qualifying examination
- A copy of the bank passbook
- Fee Receipt (Mandatory)
Renewal Process for WB Post-matric Scholarship 2021
To renew your application for the year 2021-22, you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:
- Visit the official website of the Oasis scholarship scheme.
- On the web homepage, click on the Renew Scholarship option
- Now log in using your credentials (i.e User ID, Password, District).
- Then verify your previous details and enter any additional details.
- Afterward, click on the ‘Renew Application’ option.
- Here enter details of the current academic session i.e 2021-2022
- Now click on the “Renew and Lock Application” button.
- In the end, submit your application along with all the supporting documents to the concerned Block Development Officer (BDO) for block area or PO cum DWO for municipality corporation.
Track Application Status of OASIS Scholarship 2021
To checking the scholarship status of your application, follow the given below simple steps:
- Visit the official website of the scholarship scheme
- Now click on the Track an Application option mentioned on the web homepage.
- After clicking, a new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- Here enter the Application Serial Number/ User ID.
- Then select Applied District and Session.
- In the end, enter the captcha code and then click on the “Check Status” button.
- The details of your application will be displayed in front of you.
Contact Details (Helpline Number)
If you have any queries related to the WB Post-matric Scholarship scheme then you can contact the below toll-free helpline numbers:
- Student’s Helpline: (+91) 84200-23311
- Helpdesk Number: (+91) 84200-23322