Tripura Income certificate PDF Form | Tripura Income certificate PDF Form Download | Tripura Income certificate Registration Form | Tripura Income Certificate Apply Online
An income certificate is an essential government document that certifies a person’s income from all sources. Which includes the gross annual income of the individual or his entire family. Income certificate is a very important document for availing various schemes launched by the state government. In this article, we will provide you all kinds of information related to the Tripura Income Certificate. To obtain tax exemption at the time of purchase of property, and admission to educational institutions under fee concession and reserve quota in educational institutions, and for various types of government schemes such as an old-age pension, widow pension, and agricultural benefits. An income certificate is mandatory to get subsidy loans from banks and state governments.
In addition, income certificates are used to receive subsidies and benefits that are given by the state government of Tripura to its residents.
Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of Tripura Income Certificate. The application form for income certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking the link given below.
Table of Contents
PDF Form Download income certificate Tripura
|Article||Tripura Income Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Income certificates are to be produced in Tripura to get some loans from banks and financial organizations and to get pension provided by the government.
Note– For information about any other type of PDF form, stay tuned to our website www.pradhanmantrivikasyojana.com. Thank you
Documents Required For Income Certificate
Attach the application form for the following required documents for the application for the Tripura Income Certificate.-
- Ration Card
- Permanent Resident of Tripura Certificate
- Photo ID Proof of the Applicant ( Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card,
- Bank Passbook)
- DDO (Drawing and Disbursing Officer) certificate of the applicant
- Pay Slip from employer (if employed)
Only permanent residents of Tripura can apply for Tripura Income Certificate.
Tripura Income Certificate Apply Online
If you want to apply for Tripura Income Certificate online, then for this you have to follow some easy steps. Which are as follows-
- First of all, you have to go to the Tripura e-district portal. Here you will see its home page.
- On the home page, you have to click on the option of “Download Forms”.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to click on “Income Certificate”.
- On clicking, the application form will open in front of you. From here you can download the form.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you have to submit the application form to the office of the revenue department of your area.
- Now your application will be scrutinized by the concerned authorities and then your income certificate will be issued.