Ration Card is an essential document for Indian citizens, it is issued by the Food Supply Dept of the concerned State. In Telangana state, a ration card is also known as Food Security Card (FSC). A ration card is one of the documents which is issued to each and every family on the basis of their income. It is issued in the name of the head of the family. Under this, the people who are living below the poverty line will be provided with wheat, rice, sugar, and kerosene at subsidized prices at an authorized Ration Shop.
Here we provide you the direct link to download TelanganaFSC Ration Card Application Form PDF Download | తెలంగాణ ఫుడ్ సెక్యూరిటీ కార్డు దరఖాస్తు ఫారం పిడిఎఫ్. One can easily download TS Food Security Card Application Form in PDF format then apply for the same.
Table of Contents
Telangana FSC Ration Card Application Form PDF Download
|Article||TS Ration Card / Food Security Card (FSC)|
|Concerned Dept||Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies, Govt of Telangana|
|Application Process||Active Now|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
|MeeSeva Portal||Click Here|
|PDF Download Link||Telangana Food Security Card Application Form|
There are 3 types of Ration Cards issued by Telangana State Govt
- AFSC Cards
- Food Security Card (FSC)
- Antyodaya Anna Yojana Rashan Cards
Note – After downloading the Application Form for New Food Security Card (FCS), take a print out of it. Then attach all required documents i.e. Head of the family recent passport-size photograph, Identity Proof, Address Proof, Income Certificate, and an active Mobile Number. After this, submit it to the concerned dept.
Application Fee for Telangana FSC Ration Card is Rs 30 only. For any query related to TS Food Security Card/Ration Card, you can contact on toll-free helpline number 1967 and 1800-4250-0333.
EPoS Telangana Ration Card Status Check
Applicants who want to check the FSC Ration Card Application must check the below-mentioned points:
- In order to check the ration card application status, visit the official website of the Department of Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil supplies, at https://epds.telangana.gov.in/FoodSecurityAct/.
- Then click on the ‘FSC Search’ box available on the home page of the official web portal.
- After clicking on FSC Search, click on the ‘Ration Card Search’ option.
- Now select the “FSC Application Search” option from the drop-down list.
- On the new web page which will open on the screen, select your District and search by “Meeseva No or Application No or Mobile Number”.
- Enter your number and click the “Search” option. A new web page will open up on your computer screen with the whole information as required by you.
Benefits of TS Ration Card (తెలంగాణ రేషన్ కార్డు)
- A Ration Card (TS Food Security Card) is useful as proof of address.
- It is also beneficial for your identity proof.
- If you have a ration card, then you can avail of the various benefits given by the govt from time to time.
- Having a ration card can allow you to get subsidized ration from PDS shops.