Kerala Govt now inviting Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form for the academic year of 2020-21. This scholarship will be provided to orphans and vulnerable children of the state. This will try to overcome the incidences of children stopping school because of the death of their parents or guardians. About 75,000 children in Kerala who are under the age of 18 are residing in orphanages and almost 1500 shelters are running in Kerala. Under this scheme, the government will provide monthly scholarship (Rs 300 to Rs 1,000) to orphans students of Kerala.
The aim of this scholarship is to recognize orphan children in families and to satisfy their needs, promote basic education, and give social security to the unprotected groups and to help these orphaned kids by providing financial assistance for the education of the children of these orphaned families.
Here we provide you the direct link to download Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form PDF | Kerala Senehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme | സ്നേഹപൂർവം സ്കോളർഷിപ്പ് അപേക്ഷാ ഫോം.
Table of Contents
Kerala Snehapoorvam Scholarship Application Form Download-
|Article||Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-21|
|Beneficiary||Orphans of the state|
|Objective||To provide scholarships (Incentive)|
|Concerned Dept||Social Security Mission Dept|
|Snehapoorvam Application Form PDF||Download Here|
Documents Required for Snehapoorvam Scholarship 2020-
- Passport-size photographs.
- Aadhaar Card of the child.
- An attested copy of the Death Certificate of one or both parents
- BPL Ration Card if you fall in the Below Poverty Line category.
- Bank Passbook, which should be of a joint account in the name of your guardian
- Photocopy of applicant’s Aadhar, or latest proof of Aadhar registration.
Application Process for Snehapoorvam Scholarship Scheme-
- Now download the application form in PDF format through the above link.
- Then fill it up and attach all the necessary documents along with the form.
- The officials will verify the application form.
- Post verification, the application form shall be converted into PDF form and submitted through the online portal to the executive director of the Kerala Social Security Mission (SSM).
- Applications can also be forwarded via respective welfare centers.
|Important Dates of Snehapoorvam Scholarship:|
|Starting of Application Process||28th June 2020|
|Last Date to Apply Online||31st October 2020|
|Extended Last Date||15th December 2020|
Snehapoorvam Scholarship Contact Details:
- Kerala Social Security Mission, Poojappura, Trivandrum – 695012
- Phone Number: (+91) 471-2773100
- Helpline Number: 1800-120-1001 (Toll-free)
- For any doubts, please drop an email to [email protected]