SBI (State Bank of India) Current Account | Form for opening SBI Current Account SBI current account opening form pdf | Sbi current account opening form filling sample pdf 2021
Today we will provide you the information on SBI Current Account opening application form in our article. But before its form, we should know the current account. So let’s know what is a current account and how to open it. Let me tell you that a current account is an account in which you can do transactions every day at all times. This account is used for any company, public enterprises, businessmen. Where there is a large amount of money transaction, such people use a current account. Both online and offline process is available to open it. Here we will tell you both the process. Also, you will also provide a link to download SBI Current Account Opening Application Form PDF, for this you will have to read our article carefully till the end.
Table of Contents
SBI Current Account Opening Form PDF Download
You can transact as much money as you want in a current account. There is no limit in this, that is why the RBI has made a rule that you do not get interested in any kind of current account. No matter how much money you have deposited in the account, you will not get interested. This account is related to business, it is used by the people doing business.
|Article / Form||Current Account Opening Form|
|Bank||SBI (State Bank of India)|
|Beneficiary||Current Account Holder|
|Objectives||Giving profit to traders|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|SBI Current Account Opening Form PDF||Download|
How to open a current account?
You can use both offline or online to open a current account. If you use the offline method, then you have to go to the bank and take a form from the bank and fill it, and according to the requirement of that form you have to submit the required documents and you have to apply for the current account. is.
And if you use the online method, then you have to go to the bank website of the bank in which you want to open an account and click on open account and click on current account and current account and fill the online form. Which is given by the bank.
After filling this form, the necessary documents have to be added and sent to the bank and the account has to be opened. And your account opens and you have to keep money in it to run it, and everyone takes the money to open a current account as per the rules of their bank. In most banks, the minimum amount to open a current account is 10,000, in 10 thousand you can open your current account and take advantage of the current account. For more information, see the procedure below.
Required documents to open account
The following documents are required to open a current account-
- Pen card
- Passport size photo
- Business Registration Certificate – GST registration/shop Establishment registration (for proprietorship), partnership deed (For Partnership), Incorporation Certificate (For Company)
- Business address proof
- ID and address proof of partners and directors (for partnership or current account of the company)
- A check to open a bank account
Benefits of current account
If you open your current account, you will get the following benefits –
- Bank overdraft => Current account allows the account holder to withdraw more than the amount deposited in his account.
- No Limit => The biggest benefit from the current account is that the person can do any transaction from it in a day.
- No extra charges on transactions => No additional charges are required for more frequent transactions in the current account.
- Banking services => Like saving account, in this also you are provided free service of Net Banking, Mobile Banking, ATM card, etc. by the bank.
- Other facility => Through the current account, the account holder can issue a check, pay order, demand draft directly to his creditors.
- Full control => Apart from this, any entrepreneur can withdraw and transfer funds through his Current Bank Account anytime and anywhere and at many places.
Online process of opening SBI current account
If you want to open an SBI Current account online, then the steps given below will have to be followed.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of SBI. Here, its home page will open in front of you.
On the home page, you have to click on the link for “Current Account” in the “Accounts” section.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to click on “Apply Now” on the left side. After this, a new page will open in front of you.
- On this page, you have to click on “Customer Application Form”. After this, its online application form will open in front of you
- Fill in all the information asked here carefully then upload your documents and finally click on “Save and Continue”.
- After this complete the further process and attach the form. After this, you will have to go to the bank branch and get your verification done.
- This way your current account will be opened easily.
Procedure for downloading SBI Current Account Opening Application Form
If you want to open an SBI Current account online, then you have to get its application form. The entire process of downloading the form is as follows –
- First of all, you have to go to the SBI Bank branch of your Location. From here you can get the application form for opening a current account.
- Or you can also download the application form PDF through the link given below.
- After getting the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach your documents to the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you will have to submit the completed form to the bank.
- After this, your current account will be opened after checking your application.