Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Apply Online | How to Adopt a Cow Under Karnataka Punyakoti Dattu Yojane | Karnataka Cow Adoption Scheme Eligibility and Adoption Amount | Karnataka Government is going to launch a scheme called Punyakoti Dattu Yojana on July 28, 2022. Cattle shelters are a vital place in the culture and history of India. The disappearance of local cow breeds has been attributed to the illicit killing of cattle and the abandonment of cows by farmers experiencing financial difficulties. The government has taken the next step in its effort to preserve our cattle wealth by announcing the “Punyakoti Dattu Yojane.” This is a one-of-a-kind program that will give the people the opportunity to join hands with the government in order to care for our cows and make our goshalas “Atma-nirbhar.”
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
- On July 28, Prabhu Bhamla Chavan will establish a cow program called the Punyakoti Dattu Yojana.
- This program encourages private and public organizations to adopt cows from goshalas (cow shelters) since the goal of the program is to encourage the public to provide better amenities for the cows in the cattle sheds.
- There are around 215 government-built cow shelters in the state of Karnataka, whose sole purpose is to care for cows.
- This program will not only aid in the breeding of cows but also in the preservation of the herd.
- Numerous private organizations involved in animal husbandry leave their cows for various reasons. Therefore, the state government came up with a solution of adapting the cow’s scheme just to protect cows and nurture them.
- The State government would adopt cows and care for them under the goshalas since under the government goshalas there is a great deal of care for needy cows, abandoned cows, male calves, elderly, and unhealthy cows.
- Under this initiative, Individuals may adopt cattle by paying rupees 11,000 per animal, for a period of the year. However, anyone can also choose the length of time, which can be anywhere from 3 months to 5 years.
- On the Punyakoti, Dattu portal Any individual can adopt a cow from the cow shelter, feed them and also donate money for cow shelters.
Karnataka Cow Adoption Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka|
|Launch By||Karnataka Animal Husbandry Minister Prabhu Bhamla Chavan|
|Date of Launch||28th July 2022|
|Objective||To Adopt Cows|
|Application Mode||Online/ Offline|
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka Objectives
The primary aim of the scheme is to encourage public and private organizations to adopt cattle for cow Shelters. In doing that state will save many cows through this program.
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka Adopting a Cow
By Adopting a cow: anyone can provide:
- Nourishing supplementation, plus
- Regular checkups, and the use of medication
- Donating Rs 11,000 for each cow over the course of a year.
- You have the option of selecting a term ranging from three months, six months, nine months, or one year, all the way up to five years.
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka Benefits
- Under this program, the government encourages the general populace to conserve cow shelters and provides basic supplementary facilities for such shelters in order to make them economically viable.
- Under this initiative, any resident of the state can adopt cattle by paying rupees 11,000 per animal at any cow shelter participating in the Punyakoti Adoption Portal.
- The public can contribute around 10 rupees to any of the go fuels on the Punyakoti Adoption Portal website.
- The online Portal will have three benefits basically to adopt a cow, feed a cow and anyone can also donate their cow to cow shelters.
Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka Documents
In order to apply for this scheme applicant must have:
- ID card
- Aadhar Card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
How to Adopt a Cow under Punyakoti Dattu Yojana Karnataka
- Anyone interested in the ko adoption program must first visit the official website of the punyakoti dattu Yojana.
- And there is an option to adopt a cow on the homepage of the website if you choose to do so.
- Selecting it You will be directed to a new page upon clicking.
- This website will display a form, which you must complete.
- Initially, you must select the type of cow you wish to adopt.
- After selecting the cow type, you must choose the breed.
- Then select the cow’s age by marking the corresponding box.
- Then there will be a choice of entrance type or the sort of cow desired.
- Whether the animal has been at the cow shelter since birth, was saved, abandoned, seized, or is from any farmer, it will be fed.
- Select the checkbox beneath the adoption section
- After selecting the district, you may then click the search button.
- You will be presented with a list of cows, from which you can select one by clicking the adopt button underneath the image.
- After picking the photograph, a website will load with information about the cow, including its breed, gender, age, date of birth, and admittance type, as well as the name of the goshala.
- Then you will have the option of adopting the cow for a three-month period, Six-month Nine-month, or One to five years.
- Selecting one of the years will yield the amount displayed in the box below.
- Then you must provide your personal information, such as your cell phone number, complete name, and email address.
- Then click the checkbox to agree to the terms and conditions.
- If you like the cow, click the Proceed button to complete your purchase.
- After choosing the proceed to payment button, you will be redirected to a new page where you will be presented with various payment options.
- After making payment, you will receive a receipt that you can save as a PDF or print.
- You need to visit the goshala where the cow resides And there you must show them a receipt to the goshala or authority and they will give you the cow.