Now you can register FIR online with Delhi Police by using the portal. Delhi Police has introduced online system to register FIR for people who lost their articles or important documents. FIR of Motor Vehicle theft cases can also be registered online through the portal of Delhi Police.
Complaints can be lodged through mobile or web any time anywhere without going to police stations as the e-police station will have jurisdiction all over NCT of Delhi. An e-police station has been created under Crime Branch for registration of cases for motor vehicles theft. The mobile/web application has been developed to enable the complainant to register First Information Report (FIR) and instantly receive a copy of the same without going to a police station. Online FIR portal can be used for lost articles like:
-Wallet / Purse
-Important documents like school or college mark sheets or Degrees
Table of Contents
Procedure to register online FIR with Delhi Police
Step 1 : Hit on the link to register online FIR with Delhi Police
Step 2 : Follow instructions to fill the Delhi Police Report Form
– Complainant’s Name : Enter the name of person who want to register Complaint
– Father’s / Mother’s Name : Enter the name of Father / Mother of the Complainant
– Complainant’s Address: Enter address of the complainant
– Complainant’s Mobile No: Enter mobile number
– Complainant’s e-mail address: Enter e-mail address of complainant
– Place of Loss in Delhi: Enter the name of locality, area or place where the article or document was lost
– Date of Loss : Enter date with month and year
– Time of Loss : Enter the time at which article / document was lost
– Lost Articles : Enter the name of article lost. Description : Enter the description of lost article. Different articles should be entered one by one
– Any other information : Enter additional information if any, but should not repeat the information entered above.
– Enter the code shown in the box
– Hit on submit button
Android users can download the mobile application to register FIR online.
Disclaimer: We do not collect any information about or from the visitors of this website. Articles published here are only for information and guidance and not for any commercial purpose. We have tried our level best to keep maximum accuracy, however please confirm from relevant sources for maximum accuracy.