Odisha Ration Card PDF Form Download | Application Form For Odisha Ration Card | Registration Form Download For Ration Card Odisha | Apply online for Odisha Ration Card | Download Odisha Ration Card Form PDF
Odisha Ration Card PDF Application Form- Ration card is an important multi-purpose government document. To provide ration at concessional rates, it is distributed to all citizens of the country through the Public Distribution System (PDS). In Odisha, ration cards are issued by the Department of Food, Supplies, and Consumer Welfare. All the subsidy provided by the Odisha government is provided to all the citizens of the state through ration cards. For this reason, all citizens of the state have to produce ration cards. New ration cards are issued by the state government from time to time. So that duplicate ration cards can be eliminated in the state. According to the Food Security Act, ration cards are distributed in the state. In this article, we are providing you the information about the application process to get Odisha Ration Card. Ration card is a very important document. Which is also used as an identity card. You are distributed three types of ration cards under the Targeted Public Distribution System (TPDS) by the Government of Odisha.
- APL (Above Poverty Line ).
- BPL(Below Poverty Line ).
- Antyodaya cards.
Ration cards are provided to the citizens by the Odisha government based on their annual income. To apply for a ration card, you also have to give your income certificate. Here we provide you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Odisha Ration Card. The application form for the ration card can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Table of Contents
Application Form Download For Odisha Ration Card
|Article||Ration Card PDF Form|
|Department||FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Ration Card Application
For the Ration Card application, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant must be an Indian citizen.
- The applicant must not possess another ration card.
Documents Required For Odisha Ration Card
To apply for Odisha Ration Card, attach the following required documents along with the application form:-
- Birth proof
- Address proof (electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, passport, etc.)
- Family group passport size photo
- Aadhar Card
- Income certificate
- Residence certificate.
Odisha Ration Card Apply Online
If you want to apply for Odisha Ration Card online, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Food Supplies and Consumer Welfare Department.
- Here you will see its home page. As shown in the figure below.
- On the home page, you have to click on “Citizen Services” under “Online Services”. A page will open in front of you on clicking.
- On this page, you have to click on “Apply for New Card” under the NFSA section.
- After this, the page will open in front of you as per the picture. Here you have to click on Click Here to Fill & Submit the Application form.
- On clicking, the registration form will open in front of you.
- You have to give information about your district, block, ward, village, plot number, and pin code under the present residential address section in this form. And tick the check box.
- After this, you have to enter the period of stay in years and months and click on “Next”.
- By clicking, you will be taken to the next step in the ration card and fps section.
- Here you have to fill in all the information asked and click on “Next”. By clicking, you will reach the next step.
- Here you have to give your family members. After this, you have to click on “Next”. After this, you will reach the next stage.
- Here you have to enter details such as distribution company, electricity consumer number, oil company, LPG consumer number, proof of residence, mobile number, auto inclusion criteria, AI member, among other information.
- After filling in all the information you have to click on “Save”. In this way, your online application will be completed.
How to apply for Odisha Ration Card offline?
If you are having any problem applying online, you can apply for the Odisha Ration Card offline below. For this, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to get the Odisha Ration Card application form. To download the form, click on the link given below.
- After downloading the form from here, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you will have to submit the completed form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, after checking your application, your ration card will be issued within 30 days from the date of application.