Several people in India lost business they would remember losing because of the difficulties associated with documentation. In addition, when they try to obtain a loan, there is a lengthy delay in the loan procedure. For such agreement problems, there is a solution, which is called the e-UDBHAVAM. NESL has opened an online portal that enables users to formally and efficiently execute their agreements.
In the following article, we will begin by gaining an understanding of what eUDBHAVAM is, as well as its purpose, benefits, eligibility requirements, and required documentation. After that, we will comprehend how to use this portal on a mobile device or a desktop computer, as well as its registration procedure, login procedure, and the various tools contained within this portal.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal 2022
NESL stands for Nationwide E-Governance Providers Ltd. NeSL is India’s first information utility and is registered with the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India, under the supervision of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016 (IBC).
- The newly established NeSL in Bengaluru has launched a new web portal known as e-UDBHAVAM.
- The process of acquiring notary businesses for a variety of paperwork duties, coupled with agreements and contracts, is about to be simplified with the launch of a brand new government webpage.
- People need notary services for different kinds of paperwork, which can be hard to get since only notaries, gazetted officers, etc., and so on are allowed to notarize. Besides It also includes any extra fees that a notary or Justice of the Peace could ask for. Sometimes people forget necessary documents during agreements. NeSL has made the process easier by putting up e-UDBHAVAM, a website where people and businesses in Karnataka can sign agreements and papers that don’t need to be registered. So many benefits under one portal for multiple hassles.
NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal 2022 Overview
|Name of the scheme||e-UDBHAVAM Portal Scheme|
|launched by||R Ashoka, Minister, Income Division, Authorities of Karnataka|
|Launch Date||April twenty fifth, 2022.|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Karnataka|
e-UDBHAVAM Portal Objectives
The primary objective or goal of the NESL e-UDBHAVAM portal is to make it simpler and more convenient to sign, verify, and execute papers all in one location relating to any documentation or agreements that are required in business. Many people have lost businesses with parties just because of tensions in the agreement and also due to a lack of knowledge and understanding. So, clearing the path of such hassles is provided by the NESL e-UDBHAVAM portal.
NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal Benefits
- NESL came up with a solution for people which is called the eUDBHAVAM portal for people who want to do business and has multiple benefits:
- This proportal citizens and business and me agreements online and execute authentically.
- Portal removes hassles for citizens who go to different departments for documentation and agreement procedures by giving them solutions under one portal.
- No need to give extra fees as previously in official departments.
- Using the digital eStamping environment that NeSL provides, the e-UDBHAVAM site also allows digital payments to be made for Stamp Duty Charges.
- Entire journey of official stamp papers and necessary documentation is reduced to paperless work by digitizing all the work on the portal. NESL platforms are paperless platforms.
- The provisions of the Karnataka Stamp Act from 1957, the Information Technology Act from 2000, and the Indian Evidence Act from 1872 provide strong legal backing for any digitally executed agreements that are prepared and stored between parties who use the e-UDBHAVAM Portal.
- Using the eSign feature of Aadhaar, all the parties to an agreement will be able to view and sign the agreement from the comfort of their offices or homes, without having to meet in person or with a government official.
- This platform allows entities and people to execute contracts from wherever they are at any time.
Many official documents can be executed via the e-UDBHAVAM Portal
Agreements, Affidavits, Deeds of Hypothecation, Indemnity Bonds, Pledges
- Agreements: An agreement exists between every promise and every set of promises, which together constitute the consideration for each other. Examples are things like service agreements, lease agreements, worker and company contracts etc.
- Affidavits: A written statement that you swear to be accurate and that may be used as evidence in a legal proceeding, also known as a sworn/Affidavit statement. Common examples may include name changes of any person or Marriage related documents such as divorce settlement cases.
- Hypothecation: Deed of Hypothecation when a loan is given to buy something that can be moved, a deed is used to put a charge on the item as security for the loan. Eg property loans, or automobile loans.
- Indemnity bond: This is a legal document that gives you the right to get money from the principal if something goes wrong, such as when you borrow money from a bank or give property to the true owners. Examples are when there is a death claim, a government compensation scheme, etc.
- Pledge: common example is putting gold in a bank to get a loan.
NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal Important documents
In order to register all personals must have important documents to proceed to registration of NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal
- Important Documents
- Mobile number
- E-mail ID
- PAN/EPIC information
- The agreement’s financial value is the amount of stamp duty due.
NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal 2022 Registration Process/ Login
- This is a complete step-by-step process from any laptop or mobile to register yourself on the e-UDBHAVAM Portal.
- Registration is available to both individuals and businesses. In the case of entities (firms, institutions, agents), registration should be done on the NeSL portal by the person who is authorized to log in. In order to register first we need to learn how to sign in.
- Open the official website of the e-UDBHAVAM Portal.
- The home page will appear
- On the side, it says “Individual User Registration.” Click on it.
- So you will be redirected to a new page.
- A new registration gets completed in 4 phases.
1 phase- you have to do KYC with Aadhar
- On the registration page Enter your mobile number, and email ID, and select your KYC ID, which can be either your pan card or voter ID. After selecting them, you have to type in the ID number of that card. Then you have to type the password and Re enter the same password. All the terms and conditions tick on it. Press next.
Now in the second phase, you have to do KYC with Aadhar.
Perform KYC with Aadhar upload document
Now in the third phase, validate your face.
For activities based on facial authentication, the Aadhaar photo of the user will be compared with his live photo in order to provide an extra layer of verification and stop fraud.
Verify the KYC details and click submit
- All details submitted will be displayed on the screen, and the user has to provide consent or acknowledgement.
- An acknowledgement will be shown after submitting that.
- “Registration Successful”.
- Similarly, firms, the party with whom the agreement has to be signed, have to follow these registration steps in order to proceed.
Documentation Adding and Stamp Obligation
- Open the official website of the e-UDBHAVAM Portal.
- Click on the Login option. Enter your password and press login.
- 3 options will be asked of any one option you have to click. Execute New Agreement, View Transaction History, and View all Pending Agreements. Choose the reason you want and proceed further.
- Then click the state of “Karnataka”.
- Choose the type of document to be uploaded, not more than 5 Mb in size.
- After that, “verify” and proceed.
- Continue to input more particulars via PAN (your username will be shown), then click on the submit button when you are finished.
- The finer details of each of the parties involved will be shown; a preview of the terms of the settlement will be given, and then the first party will continue with the payment of the stamp requirement via the cost gateway.
- First Occasion will allow NeSL to receive an e-Stamp from Inventory Holding Company of India Limited (“SHCIL”) by paying the required amount.
- The relevant state authorities shall pay the applicable stamp duty according to the Stamp Act.
- For any non-registrable settlement or contract that relates to monetary credit (lender and debtors) or operational credit (provider and purchaser) or other parties to the contract, the e-UDBHAVAM portal enables digital payment of Stamp Responsibility fees by utilizing the payment gateway within the digital e-Stamping ecosystem of NeST. This can be accomplished for any non-registrable settlement or contract that pertains to credit.
- As soon as an electronic stamp is obtained, it is going to be affixed to the agreement as the primary page, and the remaining pages of the document are going to be combined and made into a single document before being given to the executor in the form of a single document.
E-Signing the Settlement
- On completion of the previous steps, you have to proceed to e-sign or electronic signature.
- NESL portal will now in sequence get the signature or e-signature from the parties. It will first ask for an E sign to the first party, then the second, and then the third, according to the order given. Without having to talk to each other or any authority in person.
- The document is based on Aadhar OTP or biometric signature, namely the biometric signature on the CDAC website, which is concerned with NESL or Digital Signature Certificates (DSC).
- E signatures are done by the CDAC website, which is an organization that works for the Ministry of Electronics and Info Know-how and is licensed by CCA to do e-authentication-based e-sign companies.
- Email and SMS notifications are sent to the contending parties or rest of the parties to let them know that they need to sign the agreement digitally in order to finish the execution process.
NESL e-UDBHAVAM Portal 2022 Contact HELPLINES
In the event that you have any questions, please e-mail [email protected] or call 1800 599 2345.