NDLM is imparting IT education to different part of India.The main aim of imparting this education under National Digital Literacy mission is to make all the indians learn about the basic of computer so that they can enjoy the online service of various field such as Online ticket booking,online operating bank and many more National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) theme has been developed to impart IT coaching to 52.5 hundred thousand persons, as well as Anganwadi and ASHA staff and authorised ration dealers all told the States/UTs across the country so the non-IT literate voters ar trained to become IT literate thus on modify them to actively and effectively participate within the democratic and method|biological process} process and conjointly enhance their sustenance. Altogether 6.5 core persons, as well as Anganwadi and ASHA staff and authorised ration dealers are going to be trained underneath the programme in 2 phases. within the initial section, ten hundred thousand beneficiaries are going to be trained underneath the theme. Out of this, 6.3 lakh beneficiaries are going to be trained on Level one and a pair of 7 hundred thousand beneficiaries are going to be trained on Level two. 9 lakh beneficiaries are going to be eligible for coaching fee support from the govt. the remainder a hundred,000 beneficiaries are going to be trained by the business and civil society partners.
Table of Contents
National Digital Literacy Mission – NDLM its Details, Benefits, Eligibility & How to Apply this is what I am going to discuss with you.
The Digital Saksharta Abhiyan (DISHA) or National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) Scheme has been formulated to impart IT training to 52.5 lakh persons, including Anganwadi and ASHA workers and authorised ration dealers in all the States/UTs across the country.
National Digital Literacy Mission – NDLM – Details, Benefits, Eligibility & How to Apply – In Hindi
To make a person IT literate, so that he/ she can operate digital devices, like mobile phones, tablets, etc., send and receive emails and search Internet for information, etc.
- Any person with age between 14-60 years of age.
- Aadhar card
- Non-IT literate – Illiterate
How to Apply
- Candidate will have to reach at the training centre\Common service center(CSC) and do the one time registration online for the training.
- Learn the course in the training centre(e-Learning). Self-learning management system.
- Continuous assessment at the end of each module
- Attendance on daily basis using Aadhaar.
- On fulfilling the minimum number of learning hours and successful completion of assessment, the learners will be eligible to appear for Real time examination process(Level 1, 25 Questions in 60 Mins-True or False type)
- Certificates will be issued to successful candidates
20 Hours (Minimum 10 Days and Maximum 30 Days)
Official Languages of India
For SC/ ST/ BPL Households, no training fee payable and for General candidates, course fee of Rs. 125 applicable