Meghalaya Death Certificate PDF Form | Meghalaya Death Certificate PDF Form Download | Meghalaya Death Certificate Registration FORM | Apply for Meghalaya death certificate
The death certificate is a government document. Which shows the date, time, and cause of death of a person. A death certificate declares a person officially dead. A death certificate is very essential for availing the services provided by the government to its citizens. In this article, we are providing information about the Meghalaya Death Certificate application. A death certificate is necessary for the benefit of various government schemes such as widow pension, financial assistance, etc. so that individuals can prove their eligibility. The death certificate legally confirms that a person is dead. A death certificate is required to free the deceased from social, legal, and official obligations. Death registration is also required to claim pension, insurance, and other benefits.
As per the Registration Act, 1969, on the birth or death of every person in the country, it is necessary to be registered within 21 days in the concerned state or union territory. For this, you have to go to your Regional Revenue Office or Gram Panchayat Office and apply. For the application of death certificate, various types of documents have to be attached with the application and submitted to the concerned office. In case of hospital death, the application form can be obtained from the hospital otherwise applicants can obtain it from the concerned Registrar Office or download it from the State Government or our website www.applicationformpdf.com.
Here we are providing you a direct link to download the PDF form of the Meghalaya Death Certificate. The application for the Death Registration Certificate can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below.
Table of Contents
Application PDF Form Download For Death Certificate Meghalaya
|Meghalaya Death Certificate PDF Form
|DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND FAMILY WELFARE
|Form PDF Download
Documents Required For Meghalaya Death Certificate
For the Meghalaya Death certificate application, attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Dead person’s Aadhar card
- Hospital death certificate
- residence certificate
- Postmortem report if death occurred due to an accident or criminal activity.
- The date and time of death are mentioned in an affidavit if it is registered late (after 1 year).
Application Process for Meghalaya Death Certificate
If you want to apply for Meghalaya Death Certificate, then for this you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to get the Meghalaya death certificate application form. To download the application form, click on the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all the required documents along with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completed application form to the office of the Registrar of the local area / local body of the Tehsil / Block.
- Keep in mind that it is mandatory to register within 21 days of death. But if for some reason you do not register for death, then later you will have to pay a late fee.