Gujarat State Govt will launch ‘Manav Garima Yojana (માનવ ગરિમા યોજના)’ with the help of the Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Government of India to provide business opportunities to the Scheduled Castes (SC) people. All the people belonging to the SC caste will be able to start their own business and apply for this scheme. The officers will also provide some essential tools and equipment to the socially backward community to increase their income level.
The government will provide special benefits to the people of the state under the ‘Manav Garima Yojana’. The main objective of this scheme is to promote the economic condition of people belonging to the SC caste. Those who belong to the below poverty line (BPL) can apply for this scheme. Annual family income should be less than Rs 47,000 in rural areas and less than Rs 60,000 in urban areas.
Download Manav Garima Yojana Application Form in PDF format from the official website @sje.gujarat.gov.in or directly download the e Samaj Kalyan Manav Garima Yojana Form PDF from the given below link.
Table of Contents
Manav Garima Yojana Application Form PDF
Under the Manav Garima Yojana, the state government will provide financial assistance of Rs 4,000 to the beneficiaries. In addition, the Government of Gujarat will also provide assistance to enable people to purchase equipment. These tools will be given to those who regularly engage in vegetable vendors, carpentry, and gardening. Under this scheme, the hawkers will also get a special benefit.
|Name of the scheme||Manav Garima Yojana 2021|
|Related Dept||Social Justice and Empowerment Department (SJE)|
|Beneficiary||Poor people belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) category|
|Purpose||To promote the establishment of a business|
|Application Process||Online/ Offline Mode|
|Last Date to Apply||Not available yet|
|Download Form PDF||Manav Garima Yojana Application Form8 PDF|
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- He/she must belong to Scheduled Caste (SC) category.
- Also, he must belong to the below-the-poverty-line (BPL) category.
- The annual family income of the applicants must be less than:
- Rs 47,000 for Rural areas
- Rs 60,000 for Urban areas
- Recent Passport-size Photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- Residential Certificate
- SC Caste Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- College ID Proof
- Income Certificate
- Bank Passbook
Check Application Status
If you want to check the status of your application, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Social Justice and Empowerment.
- Here you have to click on the “Your Application Status” option on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to enter your application number and application date.
- After entering all the information you have to click on the “View Status” button.
- In this way, you can easily check the status of the Gujarat Manav Garima application online.
Gujarat Manav Garima Yojana offline application process
If you are having any problem applying online, then you can also apply offline for this. The whole process is as follows:
- First of all, you have to get the application form for the scheme. To download the form, click on the link given below-
GUJARAT MANAV GARIMA YOJANA APPLICATION FORM PDF Download- Here
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach all the required documents along with the form.
- Now you have to submit the completed form to the office of the concerned department.
- After submitting your application, you will be given benefits under the scheme by checking your application form.