Caste Certificate is one of the very important document For taking benefit of Scholarship in an educational institution. Caste Certificate certificate provides reservation quota in the government jobs as well as job promotions in the State Government. It mainly helps those who belong to Scheduled Castes (SC) or Scheduled Tribes (ST).
Table of Contents
How to Apply for Caste Certificate online in Maharashtra
In Maharashtra, you can apply online for Caste Certificate and check status from the website of aaplesarkar.mahaonline.gov.in. There is no need of visiting Registration office initially to apply and Search for Caste Certificate. Status of Caste Certificate also can be searched online by visiting the website. There are few simple steps involved to Trace, view and download Caste certificate in Maharashtra through the website. Steps to download Caste certificate through the website of Maharashtra are explained here.
Apply for Caste Certificate online in Maharashtra
Steps to Apply for Caste Certificate online in Maharashtra
Step 1: Visit the website of Aaplesarkar mahaonline
Home page with the following menu will open
Step 2: If you are not registered with the website Click on New User? Register here
Step 3: Click on option 1 or Option 2 to Register
Option 1 The following Menu will open
Step 4: Fill Required information
District: Select District from the list
User Name: Enter a New User Name
Mobile Number: Enter your mobile Number and Click on Send OTP
One Time Password : Enter OTP and submit
The following Menu will open
Step 5: Fill Information Required
Step 6: Fill Applicant Detail
Step 7: Fill Applicant’s Address [As per document]
Step 8: Enter Mobile No. & Username Verification
Step 9: Upload Photograph
Step 10: Attach Proof of Identity (Any -one)
Step 11: Attach Proof of Address (Any -one)
Step 12: Click on Register
Now your user information is registered with the website of aaplesarkar.mahaonline. You can logon to the website and apply for the Caste Certificate online.
Step 13: Visit the website of Aaplesarkar mahaonline
Home page with the following menu will open
Step 14: Enter Login Name, Password and Security Code
Step 15: Click on Login
Step 16: Click on Revenue Department
Step 17: Click on Caste Certificate and Click on Apply
Step 18: Fill form, upload documents and follow instructions
Step 19: Submit Caste Certificate Application Form
Documents required to apply for Caste Certificate in Maharashtra
Following is the List of all documents required for Caste Certificate in Maharashtra.
Proof of Identity (Any -1)
- PAN Card
- RSBY Card
- MNREGA Job Card
- Driver’s License
- Photo of Applicant
- Identity card issued by Govt or Semi Govt organisations
Proof of Address (Any -1)
- Water Bill
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Telephone Bill
- Driving License
- Electricity Bill
- Property Tax Receipt
- Extracts of 7/12 and 8 A/ Rent Receipt
Other Documents (Any -1)
Documents Required for Caste Certificate in Maharashtra
- 8 A Extract
- 7/12 Extract
- Caste Validity
- Copy of Khasara
- Deposit Receipt
- Record of Rights
- Copy of Voter List
- Photo of Benificiary
- Copy of Service Book
- Circle Enquiry Report
- Photo ID of Applicant
- Photo ID of Beneficiary
- Extract of Talathi Book
- Gazzate Notification copy
- School Leaving Certificate
- Copy of Death Certificate
- Copy of Kotwal Book of Uncle
- Copy of Kotwal Book of Father
- Salary Certificate or Form 16
- Application in form B of Dated
- Caste Certificate of the Father
- Caste Certificate of the Relative
- Resident Proof of Gram Panchayat
- Copy of Caste Validity of Brother
- Resident Proof of Nagar Parishad
- Copy of Kotwal Book of Grandfather
- TC Bonafide Certificate (TC No)
- Copy of Kotwal Book of Grandmother
- Form 16 of the employer for 3 years
- Relation Certificate (Relation Self)
- Copy of Adoption Will by Grandfather
- Copy of Caste Certificate Applicant
- Affidavit submitted by the Applicant
- Special Executive Officer certificate
- Income proof of 3 years from Talathi
- Extract of Register showing the entry
- Copy of Death Certificate Grandfather
- Application submitted by the Applicant
- Copy of Ration Card & Electoral Photo ID
- Resident Proof of Municipal Corporation
- Income proof – Salary Certificate of 3 years
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Father
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate of Grandfather
- Copy of School Leaving Certificate of beneficiary
- Enquiry Report of Talathi / Sarpanch /Police Patil
- Extract of Birth/Death in the Gram Panchayat Register
- राजपत्रामध्ये जाहीर केलेल्या नावातील बदलाबाबतचा पुरावा
- Caste Certificate issue by the Local Competent Authority
- Income Certificate for the last 3 years issued by the Tahsildar
- Certificate of the member of Municipal Councilor/ Municipal Corporation
Mandatory Documents(All Mandatory)
Caste Certificate Documents
- Other relevant documentary evidence
- Evidence in support of caste certificate
- Evidence of the applicant original village/ town
- Affidavit Caste Certificate (Form-2) and (Form-3)
- Copy of revenue records or village panchayat record
- Affidavit Caste Certificate for ST Caste (Form-A-1)
- Extract of birth register of the applicant/father/or relatives
- Primary School Leaving Certificate of the applicant or his father
- Validity Certificate if any of father or relative which is issued by scrutiny committee
- Extract of primary school admission register of the applicant, his father or grandfather
- An extract of Government Service Record (book) mentioning caste/community category of applicants father or relative
- Documentary evidence in regard to the caste and ordinary place of residence prior to the date of notification of the caste
Maharashtra Search Caste Certificate online and Check Status
जातीचे प्रमाणपत्र मिळविण्यासाठी ऑनलाईन अर्ज येथून करा..
How to Make Caste Certificate in Maharashtra
- Before applying the Caste Certificate candidates should be registered themself in “Aaple Sarkar” portal.
- All registration Steps are given below. After the Registration process completed candidates login in “Aaple Sarkar” portal.
- Few steps are given below, candidates follow it to apply to get the Caste certificate. You can Read all details about this to get Caste certificate in one day.
How can I check my caste certificate in Maharashtra?
In order to obtain caste validity certificate, applicant shall go to the respective Tehsil / Revenue / circle Office OR the respective office of “department of welfare for backward classes”as applicable.
How can I reprint my caste certificate in Maharashtra?
Visit the tehsildhar office of your taluk to obtain the duplicate copy of the caste certificate. While applying for fresh caste certificate applicant should provide additional proof that he/she belongs to one particular caste.
Is caste certificate of other state valid in Maharashtra?
The caste certificate of Uttar Pradesh will be valid at there only and it won’t be considered valid in Maharashtra as both are different states.
How can I get Caste certificate in Mumbai?
All Following steps are useful for getting the Caste certificate in Mumbai also. So read all details & Collect the documents required.
- Login into Aaple Sarkar Portal
- Click on the Caste Certificate Service
- After that click on the Apply Button (Snapshot is given below)
- Submit the all required document.
How to Registered in Aaple Sarkar Mahaonline Portal
Create your profile with this portal to apply online for Caste Certificate.
1 step : to Click on the New User – Registered here
2 step : Select any one option from below:
3 step : Please fill the information to create User Name and Password through detail profile using OTP verification on your mobile number.
Fill Aaple Sarkar Service Portal Registration form
- Step 1 -Applicant Detail
- Step 2 -Applicant’s Address [As per document]
- Step 3 -Mobile No. & Username Verification
- Step 4 -Upload Photograph
- Step 5 -Proof of Identity (Any -one)
- Step 6 -Proof of Address (Any -one)
Disclaimer: We do not collect any information from the visitors of this website. Articles published here are only for information and guidance and not for any commercial purpose. We have tried our level best to keep maximum accuracy, however please confirm from relevant sources for maximum accuracy. Trade mark and copy rights are of respective owners of website.