LIC death claim application form PDF | LIC maturity claim Form pdf | LIC claim form pdf download | LIC Death Claim Form in Hindi PDF | LIC Death Claim Application
In today’s time, all want to provide a better life to their family for the future. For which we provide life insurance, we get the benefit of this insurance only with some terms and conditions of the insurance company. The policy is a contract between the insurance company and the insurance holder. In which after the death of the insurance holder, a lump sum is given to his nominee by the insurance company. For which the nominee needs to know the entire process of claim to avail insurance. Today in this article we will provide you the complete procedure to claim a LIC Life Insurance Plan. Also, you will be provided a link to Download LIC Death Claim Application Form PDF.
The LIC insurance company asks the nominee to fill the death claim form after receiving the policyholder’s information. Where you will need LIC Death Claim Application Form, so read our article carefully till the end to download the procedure and application form to get compensation in the LIC life insurance policy.
Table of Contents
LIC Death Claim Application Form
As you know, under LIC Life Insurance Scheme, every citizen of the country can get their own insurance. Under the scheme, financial assistance is provided in case of death as well as disability. And in today’s time, it has become very necessary. In view of the corona infection, the insurance company Life Insurance Corporation of India has provided the LIC Death Claim Forms online. You will get LIC Death Claim Application Form on the official website of LIC. Along with this, you can now apply online for LIC Death Claim. For this, you will not even need to go to the LIC office. Earlier, the facility of the LIC Death Claim Form was not yet available online, which has now been started.
|Article||Death Claim Form|
|Insurance Company||Life Insurance Corporation of India(LIC)|
|Beneficiary||Family of the insured|
|Objective||Giving the benefit of insurance|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Lic Death Claim Form PDF||Download|
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Ration magazine
- Voter id
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Insured Death Certificate
- Policy certificate
- Information about nomination (if any)
Note => If no nomination has been made, the claimant has to produce proof that he has the right to claim it legally.
Procedure to do LIC Death Claim
The life insurance policy provides financial security to the family after the death of the insured. After the death of the policyholder, his family gets the sum assured. The family or nominee has to follow the prescribed procedure to claim for the sum assured. Which are as follows –
You must first notify the death of the insurance holder to your agent. It is his responsibility to help the aggrieved family to claim for the sum assured. With the insurance agent, you can get all the necessary information and documents related to the policy.
Inform insurance company
After getting the information from the agent, you will have to inform the insurance company. Here you have to provide other information such as the date, place, and cause of death of the insurance holder in the company.
Obtaining LIC Death Claim Form
After providing information to the insurance company, you will have to fill the Death Claim form. Follow the steps given below to get the form.
- If you want to get the LIC Death Claim form, then you will get this form in the insurance company office.
- Or you can also download it from the official website of such LIC. For this, you have to go to the LIC official website.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Download Forms”. A page will open in front of you on clicking. As shown above.
- Here you have to click on the link of “Click here for Claim Form ‘A’ in Form No.3783”.
- On clicking, Claim Form will open in front of you. Now you can download it.
- Or you can also download the form PDF from the direct link given above.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in the information asked in it.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach all the required documents along with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the completed form to your nearest LIC office.
- Now the insurance company will first check your claim form. If the company feels that the claim is completely true, then it will inform the claimant.
- After this, the insurance amount will be paid within 30 days.