Karnataka Rs 5000 Driver Scheme Application Form | Karnataka Driver Scheme Apply Online | Auto-Rickshaw Drivers & Taxi Drivers For Covid-19 Scheme Application Status | Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List
In this article today we will share with you all the Karnataka Driver Scheme which has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Karnataka government to help all of the people who have been struck with the COVID-19 lockdown very much and very more than all of the relatively rich people of the society. In this article, we will share with step by step procedures in which you can apply online for the Karnataka driver scheme. We will also share with you all the specifications of the scheme and the benefit.
Table of Contents
- Karnataka Driver Scheme
- Objective Of Karnataka Driver Scheme
- Benefits of Karnataka Driver Scheme Given In 2021
- Karnataka Driver Scheme Application Form
- Karnataka Driver Scheme Application Status
Table of Contents
Karnataka Driver Scheme
Like previous year this year also the Karnataka Government has declared the Karnataka driver scheme for all the registered and licenced drivers due to covid-19 lockdown. Under this scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide all the auto, taxi, and maxi cab drivers financial assistance of Rs 3000. The total number of beneficiaries who will benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh. The government is going to spend about Rs 63 crore on the Karnataka driver scheme. With the help of this scheme all the auto-rickshaw drivers, cab drivers, etc will become financially independent. If you want to apply for the Karnataka driver scheme then you are requested to visit the official website of Seva Sindhu and from there you can apply for this scheme.
Objective Of Karnataka Driver Scheme
The main objective through which the scheme has been launched by the concerned government authorities of Karnataka is to give financial aid to the people who have been worst affected by the COVID-19 and the lockdown situation in the country. Chief Minister of Karnataka state have clearly stated that we must help all of the poor farmers in this state of lockdown and we must buy their vegetable and fruits at a correct and moderate rate so that they can also live their life happily and without any financial problem.
Details Of Karnataka Driver Scheme
|Name||Karnataka 5000 Rupees Lockdown Relief|
|Launched by||Chief Minister BS Yediyurappa|
|Objective||Giving the benefit of Rs 5000|
|Beneficiaries||Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washermen, Barbers and Auto, Cab and taxi driver and other|
Benefits to Flower Growers, Fruit and Vegetable Growers For 2021
Under this scheme, the government is going to provide Rs 12.73 crore to the flower growers. For this purpose, the government is going to pay Rs 10000 per hectare which is going to benefit 20,000 flower grower farmers. Through this economic package, the government is also going to allocate Rs 69 crore to the fruit and vegetable growers. The beneficiaries will get Rs 10000 per hectare which will be restricted to one hectare. This is going to provide benefits to 69000 fruit and vegetable growers.
Benefits To Construction Workers And Street Vendors For 2021
For construction workers, the government is also going to provide 3000 per worker. Only those workers who are registered with the Karnataka Building and other construction workers Welfare board will get the benefit of this scheme. The government has allocated a budget of Rs 494 crore for construction workers. Another Rs 44 crore will be allocated for the street vendors who are registered under atma nirbhar nidhi. These vendors will get Rs 2000 each. There will be around 2.20 lakh beneficiaries.
Benefits To Artists And Unorganised Sector Workers For 2021
The government is also allocated Rs 4.82 crore for artists and artists groups. Artists will get financial assistance of 3000 each. The total number of artists who will get benefits under the scheme will be 16095. All the unorganized sector workers like tailors, potters, mechanics, blacksmiths, domestic workers, etc will get Rs 2000 each for this purpose the government is going to spend ₹60.89 crores and the total number of unorganized workers who will get benefit from this scheme is 3.04 lakh.
Benefits of Karnataka Driver Scheme Given In 2021
- The Government of Karnataka have declared Karnataka driver scheme for all the registered and licenced driver due to covid-19 lockdown
- Through the scheme, the Government of Karnataka is going to provide auto, taxi and maxi cab driver financial assistance of Rs 3000
- The total number of beneficiaries who will get the benefit from this scheme is 2.10 lakh
- The government is going to spend Rs 63 crore on drivers
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 12.73 Crore and Rs 69 crore for flowers & fruit and vegetable growers respectively
- Around 10,000 per hectare will be paid by the government to the flowers & fruits and vegetable growers
- With the help of this scheme 20000 flower grower farmer will get benefit and 69000 fruit and vegetable growers farmers will get the benefit
- The government is also going to provide Ra 3000 per worker for construction workers who are registered with Karnataka building and other construction workers Welfare board
- The government has allocated a budget of Rs 494 crore for construction workers
- Karnataka government has allocated Rs 44 crore for street vendors who are registered under Atma nirbhar Nidhi
- These vendors will get Rs 2000 each and around 2.20 lakh beneficiaries will get the benefit
- For artists, the government have an allocated Rs 4.82 to crore which will benefit 16095 artist
- Each artist will get Rs 3000 each
- All the unorganized sector workers will also get Rs 2000 each
- For unorganized sector workers government allocated Rs 60.89 crore for 3.04 lakh beneficiaries.
There are many benefits of the Karnataka driver scheme which will be launched by the Karnataka government soon. Some of the benefits are mentioned below:-
- The Karnataka government divulged a monetary boost bundle worth Rs 1610 crore.
- As a component of the bundle, the legislature has chosen to pay Rs 25,000 for each hectare up to a limit of one hectare.
- Sixty thousand washermen (dhobis) and 2,30,000 hairstylists would likewise be given a one-time payment of Rs 5,000.
- 7.75 lakh auto rickshaw and cab drivers will be given Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure
- Month fixed charges of power bills for MSMEs will be postponed for two months.
- Power purchasers, all things considered, would be given motivator and concessions on the off chance that they cover the tab in time.
- No power associations would not be separated till the finish of June for customers who have not taken care of their tabs.
- Weavers likewise were given a bundle with Rs 109 crore being separate for weavers’ advance waiver plans.
- 54,000 handloom weavers in the state would get Rs 2,000 each as a one-time measure.
- 15.80 lakh enlisted fabricating labourers in the state would get Rs 5,000 each as a one-time measure.
- To subsidize all these alleviations quantifies, the state has climbed alcohol costs by 11% with a previous hike of 6%, the all-out hike on retail alcohol costs by 17%.
Following candidates are eligible to apply for the Karnataka driver scheme:-
- Auto Driver
- Cab Driver
- Flower Growers
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Taxi Driver
Applicant need following documents to submit the application form under this scheme to get the benefits:
- Aadhar Card
- Passport size photo
- Registered Transport Driver Proof
- residence certificate
- Vehicle Registration Certificate and Applicant’s Driving License
- Voter ID Card
Karnataka Driver Scheme Application Form
- The beneficiary who wants to apply for the driver scheme firstly needs to visit the official website of Seva Sindu.
- Now at the homepage of the official website, you will find DISBURSEMENT OF CASH RELIEF TO AUTO-RICKSHAW DRIVERS & TAXI DRIVERS FOR COVID-19 Option.
- Now after click on this option Driver Registration Form will appear on your computer or mobile screen.
- Enter all the required details in the Application Form
- Name of the applicant as per Aadhaar card
- Aadhaar Card Number
- Mobile Number
- Driving License Details
- Vehicle details
- Now Click on the submit button and take a print of your application Form
Karnataka Driver Scheme Application Status
- The beneficiary who wants to check for Karnataka driver scheme application Status firstly need to visit the official website of Seva Sindu
- Now at the home of the website click on the Track Application Status Option.
- After that Click on the ” TRACK YOUR APPLICATION STATUS” option
- Now enter Application Reference Number carefully and click on the submit button
Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List
- The Applicants who wish to check their name in the Karnataka Driver Scheme Beneficiary List, first of all, visit the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Beneficiary List Option.
- Click on the option and select all the desired option carefully
- After That, the status of the beneficiary will appear on your computer screen
Applicants who are facing any problem related to the application form filling or have any query related to the scheme can contact the number for clarifications 080-22230281 to get the information.