Indian Bank RTGS form 2021 | Indian Bank NEFT/RTGS Form PDF | Download Indian Bank RTGS/NEFT Form | Indian Bank RTGS/NEFT Download
Today we have brought all the information of the Indian bank RTGS Application Form PDF for you. As you will know about all RTGS forms, if you do not know, then you will get full information about it here. RTGS Application Form is filled for sending money from one bank to another within a very short time. The RTGS has been set by the Reserve Bank of India. This facility has been provided to those who want to send money from one bank to another on a large scale in a short time.
The full form of RTGS is “Real Time Gross Settlement”. Through this institution, you can send money to someone else’s bank account within about half an hour without any hassle. To avail of this service, you have to get its application form. This form is available in all banks. And if you want to download the form of RTGS of Indian Bank, we will provide you the link and complete information to download the Indian Bank RTGS Application Form PDF in your article.
Table of Contents
Indian Bank RTGS / NEFT / DD Application Form PDF
As we told you that through RTGS, you can send money to someone else’s bank account within about half an hour without any hassle. The benefit of this facility is made available to you both online and offline. Here we will provide you the information about the offline process of Indian Bank RTGS. For this, you have to fill this article carefully till the end.
|Article / Form||Indian Bank RTG Form PDF|
|Advantage||Transfer of money in a short time|
|Beneficiary||Customers of Indian Bank|
|Objective||To provide safe and fast facilities to the Customers|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Indian Bank RTG Form PDF||Download|
Procedure for Downloading Indian Bank RTGS Application Form
If you want to get the Indian Bank RTGS form, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to your Indian Bank branch. From here you have to get the Indian Bank RTGS form.
- Or you can download the form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form from here, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach the required document form to the form and submit the form to the bank.
- After this, further processing will be done by the bank employee and your money will be transferred.
Demand Draft at Indian Bank
Indian Bank offers the facility to make payments through demand drafts, which is basically paper transactions accessed since many years. This service can be operated at any of the bank branches by making payment either through cash or cheque. There is a certain charge which needs to be paid for issuing a demand draft. Let us check out Indian Bank DD charges which a customer is required to pay:
Indian Bank DD Charges
- For individuals: Up to Rs 1 lakh, Rs. 3.50 per Rs. 1000/- (Min. Rs 20/- Max. Rs 350/-)
- For Non Individuals: Up to Rs 1 lakh, Rs. 3.50 per Rs. 1000/- (Min. Rs 20/- Max. Rs 350/-)
- For Special Category Individuals (Pensioners, Senior Citizens and Individuals in Rural Areas): Up to Rs 1 lakh, Rs. 3.50 per Rs. 1000/- (Min. Rs 20/- Max. Rs 250/-)
- For Individuals: Above Rs 1 lakh, Rs 4/- per Rs 1000/- (Min. R400/- Max. R15000/-)
- For Non Individuals: Above Rs 1 lakh, Rs 4 per Rs 1000 (Min Rs 400 – Max Rs 15000)
- For Special Category Individuals (Pensioners, Senior Citizens and Individuals in Rural Areas): Above Rs 1 lakh, Rs 4 per Rs 1000 (Min Rs 400 – Max Rs 12000)
Demand Draft Cancellation
- DD worth Rs 100: Nil Charges
- DD valued more than Rs 100 up to Rs 10000: Charges Rs 30/-
- DD value more than Rs 10000: Charges Rs 100/-