In June 2020, Patanjali Ayurved said they had developed the first Ayurvedic medicine to cure COVID-19. Patanjali claimed ‘Coronil’ and ‘Swasari’ had shown “100% favourable results” during clinical trials on affected patients, at Patanjali Yogpeeth in Haridwar.
Do you want to own a business? What about a business where the brand had already reached its highest peak in marketing?
Patanjali (you will have definitely heard about it) is a brand which has already placed its footprints amongst the top brands in the country and soon in the world. Get a franchise and run a business where you ought to sell one of the best quality and organic products.
Patanjali Ayurved Limited aims to provide quality products for all the people. It was started in the year 2006, targeting at both urban and rural places. Patanjali consists of only Ayurveda products where the farmers help in supplying the ingredients. The agriculturer helps Patanjali in providing with the best quality sources of grains, herbal and organic products. This would simultaneously help the farmers to raise their income and help them develop more organic requirements to the required organization.
Table of Contents
Patanjali has now become a household product in the country. And so, it is the fastest-growing brand. Baba Ramdev started Patanjali and is now successfully earning trust through its guaranteed quality products. The products of Patanjali are available in almost 3 lakh+ stores, and there are about 5000+ franchise stores with over 1000+ products being manufactured. Patanjali Ayurveda is excited to add more and more franchisees, distributors and dealers in many other districts. Patanjali products are found online, as well.
Yog Guru Baba Ramdev along with Acharya Balkrishnan had produced such quality products for a quality life. It is one of the fastest-growing brands/companies, with a turnover of about 5000 crores in 2015-16. Baba Ramdev has stated that the profit of Patanjali goes to charity, in an interview. Therefore, keep in mind that Patanjali products are organic, best quality and available at affordable price. Get the Patanjali franchise to deal with the stablest market where the market for Patanjali products will never fade away.
Patanjali Franchise Schemes
Do you want to become a part of the Patanjali family?
Go-through the following three schemes which will give you a clear idea of where to submit your application.
- Gramodhyog Nyas
- Patanjali Mega Store
- Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra
The following are the requirements for setting up of a Patanjali Mega Store:
- You will need a minimum 2000 sq.ft. area for Patanjali Mega Store.
- Initial investment of Rs.1 crore.
- You might deposit a security deposit (refundable) of Rs.5 lakh (2.5 Lakh in the name of Divya Pharmacy and 2.5 Lakh in the name of Patanjali Ayurved Ltd., Haridwar) in the form of demand draft (DD).
- However, Patanjali Mega Store has to be located only in the prime area in the city.
- Megastore should have a minimum distance of 2.5 K.M. in Metro City & 3.5 Km in Non-Metro City form existing Mega Store & minimum range of 1 Km. from existing Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra.
- The applicant has to provide photographs of the place, PAN card, passport size photographs of the franchisee, identity proof, address proof, copy of sales registration, ownership or rent deed of Mega Store etc. must be attached with the application form.
- The Institute will appoint a Vaidya at Mega Store, and the store operator has to provide medical instruments to the Vaidya. The operator of the megastore must have to arrange sitting, drinking, toilet etc. facilities at the store.
- The Mega Store will sell only the products of Divya Pharmacy, Patanjali Ayurved and products approved by the Institute.
The cost of opening stores approximately at various levels:
- Opening cost for Patanjali Retail Store – minimum Rs.50,000/-
- Opening cost for Patanjali Dealership Store – minimum Rs.50,000/-
- The Opening cost for Patanjali Distributorship Store – minimum Rs.1 lakh
- Opening cost for Patanjali Mega Store in India – minimum Rs.1 crore
The prices, as mentioned above, are for opening the store whereas the cost of Patanjali Franchise starts from 5 lakhs for a small shop to 2 crores for Mega Stores. The price mentioned is inclusive of interiors, set-up, and inventory. Patanjali Mega Stores can have a minimum area of 300 to a maximum of 2000 sq. ft. in prime locations of a city/town. Since Patanjali Ayurvedic Limited is an Indian Fast Moving Consumer Good (FMCG) company, the owner of the ayurvedic franchise might acquire double the amount spent for investment approximately. However, it depends on the area where the shop is located, and even a study of the location & the people is to be examined before launching the franchise. However, more customers are buying their daily FMCG products from Patanjali stores; it is likely to get more consumers and therefore, you can see the business bloom enormously.
Online Patanjali Franchise Application Forms:
- You will find the online franchise application forms in Hindi and in English here, where both the Mega Store and Patanjali Chikitsalaya & Arogya Kendra Forms are available.
- You can refer the online application form for Patanjali Mega Store exclusively here. The application that you will need to fill will look like this.
- Find the application form for Gramodhyog Nyas here.
- You can find the application form for Patanjali Chikitsalya and Arogya Kendra here.
Moreover, get in touch with the organization at https://patanjaliayurved.org/contact.html
Contact Details (For your reference):
Helpline Number: 1800 180 4108
Patanjali Corporate Office Address
Patanjali Food & Herbal park
Vill – Padartha, Laksar Road
Haridwar 249404, Uttrakhand – 247663
Registered Office Address
D-26, Pushpanjali, Bijwasan Enclave,
New Delhi – 110061, India