Goa Residence Certificate PDF Form- Residence proof is an important government document. In Goa, a residence certificate is a legal document that is used to confirm the residence of a person residing in the state. Residence certificates are used for various purposes. Residence certificate is an important document for students to get quota in government service, get admission to an educational institute, make ration card, etc. In this article, we are providing you information about the application of the Goa residence certificate.
Table of Contents
Application PDF Form Download For Residence Certificate Goa
|Article||Residence Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Application PDF Form||Download Here|
Eligibility Criteria For Goa Residence Certificate
The applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria for the application of the Goa residence certificate.
- The applicant must be a Goa resident.
- Women who cannot be born in the state, but marry a permanent resident of the state. The application is eligible.
Documents Required For Residence Certificate
For the application of residence certificate, attach the following required documents in the application form.
- Birth certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residence certificate (old copy, if any).
- Educational Qualification Certificate.
- Identity proof e.g. Voter card, PAN card, driving license, passport copy, Aadhaar card, etc.
- Marriage certificate.
- LPG connection (charge of rented premises).
- Self-declaration of the homeowner (NOC) (charge of rented premises).
After filling the application form of the residence certificate and attaching all the necessary documents together with the application form, submit it to the concerned office. You will be issued a residence certificate 30 days after applying.