Goa Death Certificate PDF Form Download | Goa Death Certificate Registration Application Form | Goa death certificate apply online | Download Goa death certificate application form | Goa death certificate registration online | Goa Death Certificate PDF Form
A death certificate is a type of government document. Which officially signifies the death of a person. A death certificate is an important document. Which is used in various government functions? Death proof includes the person’s date of death and the cause of death. The time and date of death provide insurance and other benefits to the family. You can apply within 21 days of the person’s death. After the death of the person, the death certificate is required for the benefit of various types of government services to the family of the deceased person.
To get the death certificate, you have to go to your Regional Revenue Office or Municipal Office and apply by attaching all the necessary documents with the application form.
Here we are providing you a link to download the PDF form of the Goa death certificate application form. The death certificate can be easily downloaded from the link given below.
Table of Contents
Application PDF Form Download For Death Certificate Goa
|Article||Death Certificate PDF Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Download Here|
Documents Required For Death Certificate
To apply for a death certificate, attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Dead person’s Aadhar card
- Hospital death certificate
- residence certificate
Eligibility Criteria For Goa Death Certificate
The following eligibility criteria have to be met for the death certificate.
- The applicant must be a resident of Goa.
Within 30 days of applying, the government will issue a death certificate.
How to apply Goa death certificate online
If you want to apply for a Goa death certificate online, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Goa.
- Here, its home page will open in front of you. As shown below.
- Here you have to click on Citizen Services under Citizen from the menu on the home page.
- After this, a page will open in front of you as pictured.
- On this page, you have to click on the option of Death Certificate.
- On clicking, the next page will open in front of you, here you have to click on Procedure to Apply.
- As soon as you click, the login page will open in front of you. As shown above. Here you have to click on “Register”.
- By clicking, you will reach the next page, where you will receive Email and Mobile No. Enter and click on Generate OTP.
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you. All the information asked in this form has to be filled in carefully and the form has to be submitted.
- In this way, your registration will be completed. Now you can easily apply for a Goa death certificate online by logging into the website.
Goa death certificate apply offline
If you are having any problem applying for the Goa death certificate online, then you can also avail of this service by applying offline by following the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to download its application form. You will find this form on the official website of Goa.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in the form carefully.
- After this, you have to attach all the documents sought with the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you have to submit this form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your application will be checked by the concerned authorities and then your certificate will be issued.