Complete information about E Challan UP will be made available to you in our article today. Through which you can easily fill your trend. We’ll teach you how to make payments online. Along with this, the helpline number of the website will also be provided to you. Not only this but you will also be told about the traffic police app. So read our article carefully till the end. Stay connected with our website to get the latest updates first.
Table of Content
- E Challan UP
- Documents Required for E Challan UP
- Benefits of E Challan UP
- How to apply for E Challan UP?
- How to check Challan status in E Challan UP?
- How to pay online for Challan in E Challan UP?
- How to pay Challan through Paytm in E Challan UP?
- How to file Grievance in E Challan UP?
- How to check pending transactions in E Challan UP?
Table of Contents
E Challan UP
The full name of this portal is E-Challan – Digital Traffic and Transport Enforcement Solution. Which has been launched by the Government of India. The main objective of this portal is to help the citizens of Uttar Pradesh. You can easily access this portal by visiting the official website. If for any reason the trend of your vehicle is cut, then you can easily find it online sitting at home. So that you will not have to stand in long lines for walking.
The traffic police have benefited the most through UP E-Challan. Because of this they also save their time. Also, if you break any rule and for some reason, the traffic police do not know about it, then you are captured by the camera installed on the street. Your Challan is directly registered on your E Challan Portal when captured by the Camera. Because of this, everyone started following the traffic rules more honestly.
Documents Required for E Challan UP
Through E Challan UP, you are also provided information about which documents you need to have while walking anywhere. All these documents must be with any driver while driving, which is as follows-
- Driving license
- Vehicle registration certificate
- Vehicle fitness certificate
- PUC certificate
- Vehicle insurance policy, etc.
Benefits of E Challan UP
You will get many benefits through this portal which are as follows-
- Through this portal, it is guaranteed that all the information of the nation will remain in complete security.
- Dependability, straightforwardness, and overhead information are fully guaranteed due to the connectivity of all the partners.
- There can be no copy of this portal and neither can the phone be challan.
- It also saves a lot of time for all the citizens.
- Now people do not have to stand in long lines to pay challans.
- It also encourages digitization.
How to apply for E Challan UP?
- To apply, you have to first open the official website. Whose link is- traffic.uppolice.gov.in
- After that on the home page, you will get the login option.
- Click on it and on clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to select the option of ‘Create New Account’.
- In which you have to fill in all your details.
- After filling in the details correctly, fill in the captcha code.
- Then you have to click on the option of Sign Up.
- In this way, your account will be created and you can log in easily.
How to check Challan status in E Challan UP?
- For this, you have to open the official website.
- After that click on ‘Check Challan Status’ on the home page.
- Fill in the next page by selecting your Challan Number, Vehicle Number, or DL Number.
- Then you have to fill in the asked details.
- After filling, click on Get Details.
- As soon as you fill it, your status will open on your screen.
How to pay online for Challan in E Challan UP?
- Click on the link to the official website for online payment.
- After that go to the service section on the home page.
- In which you have to click on e-challan.
- On clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in your challan number and vehicle number.
- After that, your challan details will open.
- Through which you can easily make your payment through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
How to pay Challan through Paytm in E Challan UP?
- You have to open Paytm on your mobile.
- In which you have to click on the More option.
- After clicking, open other services.
- Then you have to select the option of ‘Challan’.
- After that select your traffic authority.
- Enter your challan number and click on proceed.
- This is how you can drink your invoice.
How to file Grievance in E Challan UP?
- You have to open the official to file the grievance.
- Click on the option of ‘Grievance’ on the home page.
- On the next page, you have to fill in the details like your name, vehicle number, phone number, etc.
- After filling in the details correctly, click on submit.
- Similarly, you can also check your Grievance Status.
How to check pending transactions in E Challan UP?
- For this, you have to first go to the official website.
- After that click on ‘Check Pending Transaction’ on the home page of the website.
- After clicking, the next page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in your challan number and vehicle.
- After filling, click on Get Details.
- All your details will be displayed on your screen.
If you want to ask anything about E Challan UP, then feel free to ask us by messaging in the comment section. We will definitely reply to you soon.