Andhra Pradesh is a state of farmers as per the record maximum proportion of the rural population is dependent on agriculture, So it is very important to save crops from Natural disasters, pests and diseases. To avoid farmer’s loss our PM Modi Sir unveiled a new scheme Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) in January 2016. By this crop insurance scheme, many farmers got benefited till now.
Crop Insurance Application Form Andhra Pradesh
Now you can Download Crop Insurance Application Form Andhra Pradesh PDF online which is given below. the benefits of insurance are the following:-
- Aim of this scheme is to provide insurance coverage and financial assistance to farmers of the state, in case they get any type of issue like natural disasters, pests, and diseases.
- Stability of farmer’s income to ensure sustainable processing in agriculture.
- To encourage farmers to innovate in agriculture and adopt modern methods.
- the aim of this scheme is to ensure the flow of credit (farmer’s financial health) to the agricultural sector.
In the application form, You need to fill the following details
- Aadhar Number:
- Farmer Name:
- Father/Husband Name:
- Door No: Locality/Land Mark
- District: Village/Ward:
- Tick Mark the Community Category: SC ST
- Tick Mark the Farmer Category: Small Farmer
- Write the Bank Account No. :______
- Fill the IFSC Code*: ________________________
- valid Mobile No*: ________________
- Applicant Email: _________________________
Land Holding Particulars (As per Land Pattadhar Passbook):-
- Write the Applicant’s District
- Write the Applicant’s Mandal
- Write the Applicant’s Village/Ward
- Write the Applicant’s Survey Number
- Write the Applicant’s Extent
- Acres/Cents Acres/Guntas
Now applicants need to write Crop Sowing Details:
- Name of the Crop *: _____________________
- Area Sown (In Acres) *: __________________
Documents List Which is to be submitted
Proposal Form Signed By MAO/VRO
|Article Type||Crop Insurance Application Form Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department of Agriculture|
|Download PDF Form||Click Here|