Booster Dose Certificate Download By Aadhar Number, Mobile Number | How to Download Booster Dose Certificate in India | Covid Booster Dose Certificate | In many countries, the visa department only grants entrance to vaccinated people. Due to the COVID disease’s rapid spread, India has received over 200 crore immunizations. It is important to get a certificate for it as well. In India, basically, there are two companies that have been approved for vaccination against coronavirus, which is Covishield and Covaxin. Therefore, the government has adopted booster doses 1 and 2 for all individuals who have been vaccinated against the disease. Therefore, those who get booster doses may also obtain a Booster Dose Certificate. This booster certificate provides additional advantages.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Booster Dose Certificates Online
After obtaining two vaccinations, the Indian government has made the third dosage free. For those who have already gotten vaccinations, the government will provide two extra doses, although they are not required at every age. Primarily, these booster doses are for those older than 60. However, anybody older than 18 may get the vaccination for free.
- Booster dosage was first provided for the nation’s older folks. In April, people aged 18 and older also began receiving a booster immunization.
- The booster dosage, often known as the precautionary dose, benefits only individuals who get both vaccination doses.
- So, vaccine recipients may obtain a booster dose six months after their second vaccination.
- The government is attempting to inform the public of the advantages of booster dosages since many individuals are unaware of their existence.
- Vaccinated individuals may get booster doses by visiting the closest vaccination clinic.
- After receiving both doses of the covid-19 vaccine, research has shown that the amount of antibodies begins to decline after six months. Consequently, booster injections are used to enhance the body’s protection in such cases.
Booster Dose Certificate Overview
|Portal Name||Cowin Portal|
|The Certifying Authority||The Government of India (GOI)|
|Article Name||Booster Dose Certificates|
|Boosters||Dose 1 and Dose 2|
|Important Document||A mobile phone number and a photograph are IDs.|
|Registration||Available Online and on Mobile|
Booster Dose Certification Objectives
Providing those who have previously been immunized with an additional measure of safety and protection is the primary purpose of the booster dosage. It not only raises the number of antibodies but also aims to combat COVID, particularly in situations when there is a possibility of acquiring severe COVID.
Booster Dose Certificate Benefits
- Vaccination reduces COVID virus growth and the severe mutation diseases associated with it. Therefore, booster doses administered after COVID vaccinations offer various advantages.
- With the aid of booster dosages, the body’s immunity rises.
- The best benefit any individual receives from the booster doses is actually for people who are over the age of 60. In such senior citizens, it has been found the level of immunity gets decreased after taking a vaccine shot, and therefore, after receiving the booster shots, they can’t get severe COVID symptoms in them.
- Booster doses also come with booster certificates that help and benefit such individuals.
- The certificate, which is received after booster shots, provides benefits. As it shows, you are completely vaccinated against covid-19.
- A booster certificate is useful while traveling abroad since anybody may use it to enter lodging establishments like hotels, motels, and restaurants and can gain the benefit of visiting such places.
Booster Dose Certificate Eligibility
- Applicants must have had both injections of the COVID-19 vaccination in order for them to be eligible for the booster dosage. This is the primary and most important prerequisite for receiving the benefits of the booster dose.
- The applicant must wait till six months have passed after their second dose of COVID vaccination.
- Applicants older than 18 years old are eligible to get the enhanced shots.
- If a booster certificate is what the application needs, then the applicant must come from India.
Booster Dose Certificate Online Documents required
The following types of documentation are needed for the promotion:
- The applicant is required to have his own personal phone number.
- A valid Aadhar card is required of all applicants.
How to Download Booster Dose Certificate Online
- Booster certificates may be acquired online, using mobile applications or WhatsApp, and we will cover everything in the next parts.
- The first candidate must visit the COVID portal’s official website.
- On the website’s homepage, you must scroll to the bottom of the page to access the navigation area.
- In the Android Navigation section, the Download Certificate link must be clicked.
- After clicking on the link, a new page will load requesting your registered cellphone number.
- After entering the mobile number, click the OTP button.
- You will get an OTP, which you must input into the OTP verification box before clicking “verify” and proceeding.
- After that, a list of certificates will be shown, and the booster certificate may be downloaded.
How to Download Booster Dose Certificate by Adhar Number
- With the use of their Aadhar card information, everyone who has gotten booster injections may acquire a certificate proving this.
- You must visit the official Digilocker website.
- On the site, enter COVID in the search field to specify the search documents.
- After entering, a list of search results will be shown below, where you must click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare’s COVID vaccination state.
- You must click it to be prompted to log in to your Digi locker account.
- Signing in to a Digilocker account needs an Aadhaar number and a 60-digit security PIN, followed by a click on the sign-in button.
- After that, there is an option to download the booster certificate in PDF format; choose it to get the certificate.
How to Download Booster Dose Certificate by Mobile Number
Anyone can download who has received booster shots-the booster certificate with the help of their mobile number. They have to follow the following steps:
- Go to the official website of the Government of India from the Gov portal.
- On the homepage or main page of the website, the login or register button is located in the upper right corner.
- You must click the Login / Registration button.
- Then you can log in with your registered phone number, enter the OTP received on your mobile device, and click the Proceed button.
- Your certificates are displayed on the screen.
- You must select the Download Booster Dose Certificate option. And the PDF file of your certificate will be downloaded.
How to Download Booster Dose Certificate by WhatsApp
In light of the fact that everyone in India now uses WhatsApp, the Indian government has facilitated the direct downloading of certificates via WhatsApp.
Simply follow the steps below to download the booster certificate via WhatsApp:
- If you need to send a message to someone on WhatsApp, you must first save their mobile number.
- You are required to save the number ’91 9013151515′. The India country code has been added to this number.
- After that, you must launch WhatsApp, search for this number, and then send a message to this number. You must type and send “Covid Certificate.”
- You will receive an OTP, which you must acknowledge.
- After the OTP has been successfully validated, you will receive a PDF-formatted message containing a booster certificate proving that number.
Cowin.gov.in Customer Care
If you have any problems with slot booking or self-registration, you may contact Vaccine Doots, a specialist in vaccinations, for assistance. If you have a health problem, get assistance from professionals.
Cowin may be reached at 1075-1098 or +91-112-3980-446.