Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Form PDF Download | CMSGUY Tractor Distribution Scheme | অসম ট্রাক্টর ভর্তুকি প্রকল্প আবেদন ফরম | Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme Form | Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Apply
Assam has recently launched the Tractor Distribution Scheme under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY). If you are a resident of Assam and want to get a tractor, then read this article till the end. Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme is for village development so as to increase agricultural production. The group can choose the make and model of the tractor and will provide the tractor to the farmers on a rental basis. The groups will be selected by a district level committee i.e DLC (District Level Committee) which will be chaired by the Deputy Commissioner of the district i.e DC.
Under the new revised tractor scheme, the government will provide a tractor with some necessary accessories to each revenue village at subsidized rates. The state government will distribute about 10,109 Tractors in the first phase. 26,000 villages will be covered under this tractor distribution scheme all across the state. Here we provide you the direct link to download Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Form PDF | CMSGUY Tractor Distribution Scheme | অসম ট্রাক্টর ভর্তুকি প্রকল্প আবেদন ফরম.
Table of Contents
Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Form Download
|Scheme Name||Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme under CMSGUY|
|Objective||To double farmer’s income by 2022|
|Focus Area||The agricultural sector of each village (Approx 26000 villages)|
|Approx subsidy on each Tractor||3.84 lakh|
|Maximum Subsidy||5.50 lakh|
|Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme Form PDF||Download Here|
Assam Tractor Distribution under CMSGUY
You can easily download the revised application form in PDF format for the “Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme” under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY). A group of 8-10 people who are genuine farmers can apply for Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2021. This scheme will strengthen the agricultural sector if farmers use these tractors properly. Farmers can use these tractors in agricultural activities and thus promote the development of Assam. The state government has allocated Rs 1000 crore for the successful implementation of the scheme.
Features of Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
- 70% of the total price will be given as a subsidy which is limited to Rs.5.5 lakhs.
- 20% of the total cost will be the bank loan
- A beneficiary share will be 10% of the total cost
- Groups of farmers with 8 to 10 members will be eligible
- The group can choose the make and model of the tractor
- The group will provide tractors to farmers on a rental basis
- Selection of groups by District Level Committee (DLC)
Each tractor unit shall consist of one tractor (35 to 55 HP) with standard accessories and Matching Implements (In order to meet the requirement of different farmers and crops, it is compulsory to purchase matching implements) as follows :
|Standard accessories (1 Set)||Matching Implements|
|Trailering Hook||Rotavator (1)|
|Stabilizer Assembly||Disc Harrow (1)|
|Hitch Assembly||Cultivator (1)|
|Tool kit||Cage Wheel (1 Pair)|
DURATION OF SERVICE
The group shall be liable to provide a tractor unit (fully or partially as per need of the farmer) to the farmers of the village on a rental basis for a minimum period of six years at a reasonable rate which may be fixed by the District Level Committee (DLC).
Eligibility Criteria for Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
If you are also a resident of Assam and want to get a tractor, then you have to fulfill the following eligibility conditions.
- Assam Tractor Scheme cannot be availed by individuals.
- A group of 8–10 members who are actual adult farmers of the same village to be eligible for the tractor scheme.
- The group must have a common bank account and apply jointly with each member’s signature, preferably with the cultivation of land and crops.
- The applicant group should not have more than one member from a family.
Application Procedure for Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme 2021
After filling the Application Format for Tractor Unit under Chief Minister Samagra Gramya Unnayan Yojana (CMSGUY), you have to attach the required documents and then submit them to:
- Applicant groups should submit the application in the prescribed format to the District Agriculture Officer who will submit the application to the DLC.
- DLC will select an eligible group in each village with a waiting list of at least 10% of the total cost of the tractor unit in the group’s bank account at the branch concerned.
- The decision of the DLC will be binding on the applicants/groups.
- The Member Secretary shall notify the names of the selected groups.
- Photocopy of Voter ID cards of all members of the Group
- Group’s Bank account Pass-Book and Bank statement
- A copy of the KCC of members (If any)
- Power of attorney for authorized signatory in the form of an affidavit
Assam Tractor Delivery Scheme Apply
If you want to apply to get a tractor under Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme right now. So for this, you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the CMSGUY, Government of Assam.
- Here you will see the home page as shown in the below image.Now on the home page, you have to click on the option of “Forms” under Documents in the menu.
- As soon as you click on the forms, a page will open in front of you, here you will get a link to its application form.
- Now you can also download the application form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After this, all the required documents sought will have to be attached to the form.
- After completion of all the processes, you will have to submit the filled form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your application will be verified by the concerned authorities. Then you will be given the benefit of the Assam Tractor Subsidy Scheme.
Other Important Forms for Assam Tractor Distribution Scheme
|Tractor Choice Form – Assamese||Click Here|
|Tractor Choice Form – English||Click Here|
|Form for Undertaking||Click Here|
|Form for Subsidy Claim||Click Here|
|Form for Satisfactory Certificate||Click Here|