New Ration Card List Assam | APL BPL Assam Ration Card List | Download Block Wise Assam Ration Card New Beneficiary List | Assam Block Wise Ration Card
The Assam new ration card list has been inaugurated by the government of Assam. So today under this article, we will share the important aspects of the Assam ration card for the year 2021. In this article, we will also share a step-by-step procedure through which you can check Assam Ration Card List which has been launched by the Assam government. In this article, we will share the specifications of the Assam ration card and also mention the benefits which are provided to the public with the inauguration of the new ration card.
Table of Contents
- Assam Ration Card Beneficiary List
Table of Contents
Assam Ration Card Beneficiary List
Ration card is a document which is helpful for residents of the state. The ration card provides proper food items to the poor people of the society. Many poor people can avail of the benefit of subsidized food with the help of the ration card in India. Now, even a nationalized ration card is distributed to the citizens of India. This nationalized ration card can be helpful for you in getting food supplies all across the country. Overall, the ration card is the most important documents for the citizens of India.
Importance Of The Ration Card
The ration card is of very much importance in our country because it is sometimes taken as a token of identity proof. There are many benefits of the ration card. Availability of the food products at a very low rate is the main benefit because as we know in our country many times poor people are not able to afford the food items for their daily and day-to-day life. Ration card helps all of the poor people to make a happy and smooth livelihood without any worry of inflation of food items.
Details Of Assam Ration Card List
|Name||Assam Ration Card|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Beneficiaries||Residents Of Assam|
|Objective||Providing Ration Card|
Types of Ration Card
There are six types of ration cards that are offered by the government. The list of these ration card is as follows:-
- Antyodaya ration card: Antyodaya ration card is offered to those families that belong to the poorest section of society who have no stable income. Generally old age men, women, unemployed people and labourers come under this category. Those people who have per capita income less than Rs 250 per month can apply for this ration card. In order to get this ration card applicant is required to submit the application form which is duly attested by the municipal councillor or village sarpanch along with two passport size family photographs and an affidavit duly specified. The antyodaya ration card holders are provided 35 kg of rice at Rs 3 per kg
- BPL Ration card: Those families that belong to below poverty line category can apply for BPL Ration card. BPL families are those families whose annual income is Rs ₹27,000
- APL ration card: Those citizens who belong to above poverty line category can apply for APL ration card. Under this category of ration card there’s no income limit so anyone can apply for this ration card
- Blue/Pink/Red ration card: Those families that belong to the above poverty line category are issued with these ration cards. There are certain special subsidies that are provided to these card holders like the card holders can take kerosene from ration shops at subsidised rates. Those families who does not have gas or LPG connection can apply for this ration card
- Orange ration card: Orange ration cards are also provided to those families who live above the poverty line criteria. The income criteria to get Orange ration card is different for different states
- Yellow ration card: This ration card is issued to those citizens who belong to below poverty line category. To get Yellow ration card each state have different annual income criteria according to the definition of poverty line
The following people are eligible to apply for the ration card in Assam:-
- A person having no ration card can apply for a ration card.
- Women of the family can apply for the ration card.
- The applicant must be a resident of Assam state.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- The annual income of the resident must be less than rupees 1 lac.
The following documents are required while applying for the Assam Ration Card:-
- Proof of no Ration card from the village Head/Gaon panchayat president/ward Commissioner/Inspector, FCS&CA /Concerned Authority.
- Copies of Birth Certificate
- Voter List Copy
- Income Certificate
- BPL Certificate
- Tax pay receipt of Land Revenue
- Residential Proof
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- BPL Family SI. No
Application Procedure of Assam Ration Card
To apply for the Assam ration card, you just need to visit your nearest ration shop or government office of the public distribution system whichever is nearest to your house. You can ask for the application form on the counter. Fill up the form and attach the documents mentioned above. The ration card will be delivered to your home in 15 days’ time.
Procedure to Check Assam Ration Card List
To check the beneficiary list of Assam ration card, you need to follow the steps given below:-
- First, click on the Official Website link given here
- Now After that Choose Your
- District Name
- Tehsil Name
- Village Name
- Now Unique RC ID Code, Applicant Name, Father/Spouse Name, Type of Ration Card will appear on your screen.
District Wise List Of Assam State
|Serial Number||District Name||Direct Link|
|10.||Dima hasao||Click Here|
|16.||Kamrup metropolitan||Click Here|
|17.||Karbi anglong||Click Here|