Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card Application Form PDF Download | Enroll Your Name In CEO AP Electoral Roll | वोटर आईडी कार्ड एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म पीडीएफ | Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card Online Application | Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card list 2021
A voter ID card is an identity card for any Indian individual, issued by the Election Commission of India, who has obtained the age of 18 years or more. One can apply for a fresh Voter ID card by filling form 6. Voter ID card is used as identity proof by Indian citizens for casting their vote in any municipal, state, or national elections. In Arunachal Pradesh, the complete regulation & management of the Election Commission is conducted by the Chief Electoral Officer (CEO) of Arunachal Pradesh.
Here check the direct download link of Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card Application Form PDF | Enroll Your Name In CEO AP Electoral Roll | वोटर आईडी कार्ड एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म पीडीएफ डाउनलोड
Table of Contents
Application Form PDF for Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card
|Voter ID Card (EPIC) Form 6
|Chief Electoral Officer under Election Commission of India (ECI)
|Form PDF Link
Eligibility Conditions for Issuance of Voter ID Card
Any resident individual of Arunachal Pradesh, who has attained the age of 18 years or more, can apply for a Voter ID card. There are three groups in which applicant are classified:
- General Resident Electors (Resident of India with the age limit of 18 Years)
- Service Electors (For Armed Forces or any other services)
- NRI/Overseas Electors (Indians living outside India who do not hold any other country’s citizenship).
Documents Required for New Voter ID Card (EPIC)
- Duly filled and signed application form 6.
- One recent passport size photo of the applicant.
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- Date of birth proof
- Aadhaar card
Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card Apply Online
If you want to apply online for an Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID card, then you have to follow the following steps.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Arunachal Pradesh CEO. Here you will see its home page –
- Here you have to click on the option of “Online Voters Registration” under Citizen Services.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to click on the link of the National Voters’ Service Portal. After this, the National Voter Service Portal will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Login / Register”. After this, you will go to its login page.
- Here you have to click on the option of “Register as a new user”.
- Now a form will open in front of you, here you will have to fill in all the information asked and finally click on “Register”.
- In this way, your online registration for the voter card will be completed.
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Voter ID Card offline?
If you are having any problem applying online, you can also apply for it offline. Whose process is as follows –
- First of all, you have to download Arunachal Voter ID Card Form 6. To download the form, click on the link below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in all the information, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form.
- After this, you have to submit the form to the office of the Booth Level Officer (BLO) of your area.
- After this, your application will be checked by the concerned authorities. And after that, if the information given by you is found to be correct, your voter ID card will be issued.
Note – The main purpose of the Voter ID card for any citizen is to legally cast their vote in any elections. There are many people who think by not casting their vote barely makes any difference. But every vote counts and it’s the duty of every citizen to vote for any government they believe in for the betterment of the country. It is the right of every citizen to choose his/her government and this can only happen if an individual has the right license to vote i.e. Voter ID Card (EPIC).