EWS Certificate PDF | Kerala Income and Asset Certificate Application Form PDF | Kerala EWS Reservation Certificate Form PDF In Malayalam
EWS stands for Economically Weaker Sections, it is a term used to refer to those citizens or households with income below a certain threshold level. EWS is similar to Economically Backward Classes (EBC) OBC, SC, ST in India. Though there may be other economic factors in deciding on the economic weakness of the citizen/ household, income is the dominant criterion.
In Kerala state, Income and Asset Certificate to Be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections. If you are looking for EWS Application Form in Kerala state then you come to the right place. Here we provide you the EWS Form PDF along with Kerala Government Order for EWS Certificate. Kerala EWS Reservation Certificate is available in both English and Malayalam languages. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an income and asset certificate issued by the respective authority.
Table of Contents
Kerala EWS Reservation Certificate Form PDF Download
To apply for EWS Certificate in Kerala state, the applicant has to go to the Tahsildar Office or the application form can be obtained by clicking the given below link.
|Name of Article||EWS Reservation Certificate|
|In Malayalam||ഇഡബ്ല്യുഎസ് റിസർവേഷൻ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ്|
|Number of Pages||3|
|Income and Asset Certificate to Be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections (PDF)||Download Here|
|Kerala Govt Order for EWS Certificate||Click Here|
How to obtain an Economically Weaker Section Certificate in Kerala?
Once you download the Income and Asset Certificate to Be Produced by Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) then fill it up carefully with asked details.
- Afterward, affix the Passport-size Photo and attach all other required documents, and then submit it to the respective receiving authority in the office.
- Applicants should provide a mobile number to get SMS alerts about status. Authorities will check for the details and documents. Documents will be cross verified with originals. So, carry originals while applying.
- If all are in place, this application request will be entered in the respective registry or in the computer for further processing.
- A reference number will be given to the applicant for the application submitted. Keep it safe for future reference.
- Once the certificate is ready, the applicant will be notified to collect the certificate from the office.
- This certificate will have the declaration from the authority undersigned with a valid timeline and photo of the applicant.
Fees and Validity for Kerala EWS Certificate
Let us know that there is no application fee for obtaining an Economically Weaker Section Certificate in Kerala state. It is a completely free service. Stamp charges as advised by authorities if required. The validity of the Kerala EWS Reservation Certificate as per the timeline provided on the certificate.
Note – After the issue of the income and asset certificate, all such certificates will be uploaded on the district website. This certificate is subjected to cancellation if any of the provided documents or information is fabricated in order to get the benefits.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala EWS Reservation Certificate
- This certificate is only issued for the applicant from the general category.
- The family annual income should be below Rs 4 lakhs or as per state norms.
- Family-owned agricultural land must be less than 2.5 acres.
- Also, residential flat owned by a family which is less than 1000 sq. ft.
- Residential plot less than 100 sq. Yards and 200 sq. Yards in selected municipalities as per the state norms.
Documents Required for Kerala EWS Certificate
The following documents are necessary for obtain EWS Reservation Certificate in Kerala state.
- Passport size photo
- Aadhaar card
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Property certificate
- Notary authorized self-declaration
- Pan card
- Bank statement