AP Meeseva Voter/EPIC Card Application Form PDF | AP Voter Card Application Form | Download Meeseva Voter / EPIC Card Form
Voter ID card is the proof of identity of every person. People who have their voter ID card can cast their vote in the state elections. State citizens can use voter ID cards for many purposes. Those people of the state who have not yet made their voter ID card can apply for getting their voter ID card as soon as possible and vote for the right candidate. Today we are here to share information with you about Andhra Pradesh Voter ID Card. In which you will know the link to download the AP Voter / EPIC Card Application Form PDF and all other information in detail. For this, you have to read this article carefully till the end.
Table of Contents
AP Meeseva Voter / EPIC Card Application Form PDF
Those girls of Uttar Pradesh, who are 21 years of age and girls of 18 years of age and who have not got their voter ID card, can get their application card made by applying through Meeseva Voter / EPIC Card Application Form. To get EPIC card, you can go to the MeeSeva center and get the application form.
|Article / Form
|Voter / EPIC Card Application Form
|Getting Voter ID Card
|Civilians of the state
|to provide voter ID card to all
|Application Form PDF
If you want to apply for your voter card, then you must have the documents given below.
- Address proof
- Ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
Process to download AP voter card application form
If you have not yet made your voter card, then you can apply through the Meeseva voter card application form.
- For this, first you need to visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh Meeseva. Here you have to click on the option of “MeeSeva Services Forms” on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Where you have to click on the link of “Voter / EPIC Card Application Form” under “Election”.
- On clicking, its application form will open in front of you. You can download the form from this.
- Or you can also download the application form through the direct link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill all the information asked in it.
- After filling the information, you should attach your required documents to the form and submit the form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your voter card will be issued after verifying your application.