Declaration for correction of birth and death entries form | Meeseva birth certificate correction | Andhra Pradesh birth certificate update/correction form
Birth or death by giving information of the birth or death of a child in the family to the birth-death registrar office of its area (Gram Panchayat office in rural area and Municipality / Municipal Council / Municipal office in urban area) Is called registration of. Birth and death registration is mandatory by law. Today we will provide you information related to AP Birth and Death Corrections Declaration Form here. As you may be aware that registration of birth and death is mandatory for social and economic development. Information obtained from birth-death registration is helpful in the policy formulation of our schemes.
Registration of births and deaths can be used for birth and death statistics for the formulation and implementation of the plans of the country and the state, such as educational institutions, drinking water, and electrification work, etc. The birth rate can be used to make the knowledge of family welfare and success, Infant mortality and death rate can be used for expansion of health and medical services, so your details must be filled incorrectly. If you want to improve birth and death registration, then you have to fill the Birth and Death Corrections Declaration Form PDF. Read our article carefully till the end to get full information about it.
Table of Contents
Download PDF of AP Meeseva Birth and Death Corrections Declaration Form
Information of births in the office of the Registrar of Birth-Death Registrar Office located at each Gram Panchayat / Municipality / Municipal Council / Municipal Headquarters, in Form-1 by the family member or a close relative within the 21 days of the occurrence of the event (Birth Birth certificate can be obtained free of cost by filling in the form) and in Form-2 (information of death). A birth-death certificate can be obtained by submitting a late fee after giving the information of birth or death within the stipulated period of 21 days but 30 days. And if for some reason you have got an error in the name or any other details, then you can improve it by filling in the Corrections Declaration Form.
|Article / Form||Birth and Death Corrections Declaration Form|
|Benefits||Correction in birth-death proof|
|Objective||Improvement of birth-death certificate|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Corrections Declaration Form PDF||Download|
Benefits of birth certificate
- Admission to school.
- To get a driving license.
- To get a passport.
- To get an insurance policy.
- To get the name registered in the ration card.
- To take advantage of social security schemes.
Death certificate benefits
- For succession to the property.
- To deal with matters of pension and insurance etc.
- To settle property claims.
- For allotment of land.
AP Declaration form for correction of birth and death
If you want to get Andhra Pradesh Birth and Death corrections Declaration form then for this you have to follow the steps given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of AP Meeseva. Here you have to click on the link of “MeeSeva Services Forms” on the home page.
- A page will open in front of you on clicking. Here you have to click on the link of “Birth and Death Corrections (New)” under “Commissioner & Director of Municipal Administration (CDMA)”.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you. You can download it like this here.
Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it and attach it with your required documents (As demanded) form.
- Now you have to submit the completed form at each Gram Panchayat Headquarters in rural areas and in the Municipality / Municipal Council / Municipal Corporation at the birth and death registrar’s office in urban areas.