Table of Contents
What is the format of Anticipatory Bail Application for Sessions Court? How to prepare anticipatory bail application for Sessions Court? What are the documents to be attached with anticipatory bail application? Sample format of Anticipatory Bail application is given below. Please make necessary modification on the basis of facts of the case. This is only a draft format.
ANTICIPATORY BAIL FORMAT TO BE FILED BEFORE THE SESSION COURTS
BEFORE THE COURT OF DISTRICT AND SESSIONS JUDGE, AT (give the name of the district where the bail application is being filed)
IN THE MATTER OF
(Mention the name of the applicant)
FIR Number: (Mention the FIR number)
Under Section: (Mention the sections under which the FIR has been filed)
Police Station: (Mention the name of the Police Station)
APPLICATION U/S 438 CRPC FOR GRANT OF ANTICIPATORY BAIL ON BEHALF OF THE ACCUSED ( name of the applicant of the bail)
MOST RESPECTFULLY SUBMITTED AS UNDER:
1. That the present FIR has been registered on false and bogus facts. The facts stated in the FIR are fabricated, concocted and without any basis.
2. That the police has falsely implicated the applicant in the present case, the applicant is a respectable citizen of the society and is not involved any criminal case.
3. That the facts stated in the complainant against the applicant are civil disputes and does not constitute any criminal offence at all.
4. That the applicant is not required in any kind of investigation nor any kind of custodial interrogation is required.
5. That the applicant is having very good antecedents, he belongs to good family and there is no criminal case pending against them.
6. That the applicant is a permanent resident and there are no chances of his absconding from the course of justice.
7. That the applicant undertakes to present himself before the police/court as and when directed.
8. That the applicant undertakes that he will not, directly or indirectly make any inducement, threat or promise to any person acquainted with the facts of the case so as to dissuade him from disclosing such facts to the Court or to any police officer.
9. That the applicant further undertakes not to tamper with the evidence or the witnesses in any manner.
10. That the applicant shall not leave India without the previous permission of the Court.
11. That the applicant is ready and willing to accept any other conditions as may be imposed by the Court or the police in connection with the case.
It is therefore prayed that the court may direct the release the applicant on bail in the event of his arrest by the police.
Any other order which the court may deem fit and proper in the facts and circumstances of the case may be also passed in favor of the applicant.
IMPORTANT POINTS FOR FILING OF ANTICIPATORY BAIL APPLICATION BEFORE THE SESSIONS COURT
Bail application be signed by the accused.
Power of Attorney or Vakalatnama be filed along with.
Proper court fees on anticipatory bail application well as on the power of attorney be affixed.
It is should be clearly mentioned whether it is the first application or any other application if filed earlier, the copies of the orders of the earlier application along with the copies of the earlier application be also filed.
Copy of FIR be filed along with the application for bail.
All relevant documents be filed along with the bail application before sessions court.
Affidavit in support be also filed.