Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Transfer Application PDF Form | Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Transfer Form PDF | AP Ration Card Transfer Form Download PDF
The ration card is an important document provided by the state government. It is also used as an identity card. Ration card usage also provides citizens the right to purchase goods at discounted rates (prices) from ration shops. Through the ration card, citizens are given a ration based on their economic status. But when people migrate from the city or village for some reason, they also get their ration card transferred to another state or city as per their convenience. To transfer the ration card, you have to go to the regional food office. And have to apply with the application fee.
Here we provide you a direct link to download Ration card transfer application PDF Form. The application form for Ration card transfer can be easily downloaded by clicking on the link given below
Table of Contents
AP Meeseva Ration Card Transfer Form PDF in Telugu
|AP Ration Card Transfer form Download
|Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Transfer Application Form
|Consumer Affairs Food and Civil Supplies Department
|Form PDF Download
Documents Required for AP Meeseva Ration Card Transfer
Attach the following documents with the application form for the transfer of ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Voter id, residence certificate
- Photocopy of ration card
- Three passport size photographs of the applicant
- Any other documents can be accessed at the applicant’s latest residence.
Procedure for downloading AP Ration Card Transfer Application Form
If you want to transfer your ration card, then you have to get its application form. Follow the steps given below to download the form.
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of Meeseva. Here you have to click on the option of “MeeSeva Services Forms” on its home page.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you. Where you have to click on the link of “Transfer of Ration Card Form” under “Civil Supplies”.
- By clicking, its home page will open in front of you. You can download this form from this.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below. Here we will provide you with links to both English and Telugu forms.
- After downloading the form, you will have to fill in all the information asked in it carefully.
- After filling in the information, you will have to attach your required documents along with the form.
- Now you have to submit the completed form to the office of the concerned department.
- After this, after checking your application, your ration card will be transferred as per the scheduled time.