Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Income Certificate Form PDF Income certificate is a very important document, which certifies the income of a person or family from various sources. Income certificates are used to avail of various types of government schemes and other government functions. There are different types of sources of income, one such major source is agriculture. A farm income certificate is required to certify the income generated by agriculture. In this article, we will provide you information about Andhra Pradesh Agricultural Income Certificate.
Agricultural Income Certificate Agricultural income refers to revenue derived from a wide variety of sources related to agriculture.
In agriculture, revenue comes from a wide variety of sources. like –
- Rent received from agricultural land
- Crop sale income
- Income from dairy farming
- Income from poultry farming.
Section 10 (1) of the Income Tax Act, 1961 exempts agricultural income from income tax. It is necessary to have an agricultural income certificate to take advantage of it. And to get a loan from banks, an agricultural income certificate is also required.
Table of Contents
Agricultural Income Certificate Form PDF Download
|Article||AP Agricultural Income Certificate Form|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF Download||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria For agricultural income certificate
It is mandatory to have the following eligibility to produce an agricultural income certificate.
- Must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The income for which the agricultural income certificate is claimed must fall under the prescribed agricultural income.
- Agricultural income certificate is issued only on the basis of revenue received from agricultural land located in the country.
- The land rights record should be in the name of the applicant.
Documents Required For AP Agricultural Income Certificate
To apply for agricultural income certificate, attach the following documents with the application form:
- Proof of identity- Aadhaar card
- Ration card
- Residence Certificate
To apply, you must go to your Regional Tehsildar office and submit the application form and attach the necessary documents with it.